OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by tactusjack

Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack near me got nothin.

Same here and you can add Ross to that.
eyes.gif

sourthern north,

beat me to the post. If you are looking for any jordans I have seen the jordan q4's hitting at ross in kennesaw, and austell. Also the classic 87'spopping up too.

Originally Posted by steeda972003

sourthern north,

beat me to the post. If you are looking for any jordans I have seen the jordan q4's hitting at ross in kennesaw, and austell. Also the classic 87's popping up too.
I hadn't seen you post an update for that store in a little while, so i snapped a few pics today.

Have you seen any air maxes in Kennesaw or Austell?

Az Ross' have been dry as the desert landscape.....scored a bunch of fresh levis laetly but as far as shoes, no bueno.
Did see a pair of b-grade Vintage Vandals for 26.99 sz 7.5

Southern north,

I did see a pair of the air max 90's same color at the top I think in a 10.5 b grade. It was rough looking though. It might have been at the 41 ross. Iwill say if you are looking for a comfortable pair of running shoes be on the look out for these 354486-001. Really comfortable for 44.99 plus they are 130retail. I could kick myself for not getting them. I have had better luck at the kennesaw and austell ross. Don't bother over at discover mills nike(unlessyour looking for livestrong shox at retail) or nordstrom rack at mall of Ga. I drove out their thursday hoping for some good pick ups and left disapointed.Your just looking for air maxes right?

My local Ross/Marshall's sucks! I remember mid 90s Sport Authority was the spot to get kicks from but you can add them to that list. Is there anyRoss/Marshall store in the Maryland area with shoes like these.

Southern north,

I did see a pair of the air max 90's same color at the top I think in a 10.5 b grade. It was rough looking though. It might have been at the 41 ross. I will say if you are looking for a comfortable pair of running shoes be on the look out for these 354486-001. Really comfortable for 44.99 plus they are 130 retail. I could kick myself for not getting them. I have had better luck at the kennesaw and austell ross. Don't bother over at discover mills nike(unless your looking for livestrong shox at retail) or nordstrom rack at mall of Ga. I drove out their thursday hoping for some good pick ups and left disapointed. Your just looking for air maxes right?
Thanks for the heads up on Nordstrom Rack, I was thinking about making the drive out there sometime soon.

Southern north,

I did see a pair of the air max 90's same color at the top I think in a 10.5 b grade. It was rough looking though. It might have been at the 41 ross. I will say if you are looking for a comfortable pair of running shoes be on the look out for these 354486-001. Really comfortable for 44.99 plus they are 130 retail. I could kick myself for not getting them. I have had better luck at the kennesaw and austell ross. Don't bother over at discover mills nike(unless your looking for livestrong shox at retail) or nordstrom rack at mall of Ga. I drove out their thursday hoping for some good pick ups and left disapointed. Your just looking for air maxes right?

nothing good to report from the san marcos outlet. a lot of team jordans and 2.5s some 20 fusion lows, all are around $80. They have the air jordan hare shirtfrom when the hare 1s released, $30 for the shirt. A waste of time pretty much.

Cabazon nike factory in California had Air Force Max for 29.97 in the blk/grey/wht colorway when i was there yesterday they had about and fsr.

Ross long beach circle has the black orange hypermax 11.5 10 and I think 9 or 9.5 as of this posting

check my marshalls he in the columbus area., the had the jordan schoolin wh/blk for 49.99 fsr, jordan flight 1 low blk with white stichin 24.99 fsr also somecons that looked like blazers for24.99 shoe dude there said there was more to bring out when they get a chance.

checked my marshalls and they at the all black hydro V's for 20, all sold out for a sz 13. might have to check up next week to see if they restock.

SoCal Update

ROSS:
-Nike Air Tailwind 92 (White/Red/Black/Yellow) - $26.99 (size 10)
-Nike Air Max 90 Perf? (Black/Teal) - $26.99 (size 10)
-Nike Air Max 90 (White/Navy/Grey) - $26.99 (size 10)
-Converse Skate Shoes (Royal/White) looks like blazer highs - $26.99 (size 8, 9.5)
-Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap (White/Black/Red) - $26.99 (size 16)
-Bunch of Adidas (i.e. zx 700, forum low, superstars, etc.)

MARSHALLS
-Jordan 2.5 Low (Black/Black) - $29.99 (scattered sizes)
-Jordan Flipsyde (Black/Red) - $29.99 (size 6, 6.5, 7)
-Adidas Stan Smith (Black/Red) - $29.99 (scattered sizes)
-Nike Zoom Phenom? (Black/Royal) - $34.99 (scattered sizes)*
-Nike Zoom Sharkley? (Black/Emerald Green) - $34.99 (scattered sizes)*

*Sorry, dont know much about basketball shoes, so Im not sure about names

has anybody been to south chicago lately?
do they still have the rt1's?
or is there some other place to get some rt1s in sz13 or 14 for cheap?

3 pairs of size 12 air Bakins Black/Blue at my Ross (Socal, Palmdale) for $28. I can help out anyone in need if you email me (in the sig), but be ready to payand hit me up asap because I won't be in the area for long....

Southern north,

Thanks, I'll have to check some other stores. I don't really stop by discovery mills or mall of GA unless I'm in the area. I'mlooking for most air maxes and some of the recently released retros.

Here in Houston, Texas the following shoes can be found in various Ross & Marshall's

Ross:

Zoom Lebron Soldiers (various colorways)
Adidas Gil II Zero (Cuba, Black President, MVP versions)
Adidas Gameday 2s (white)
Zoom Flight 96s (grey/black & triple black)
Lebron Vs (smaller sizes)
Zoom Flight 5s (black)
Penny IVs
Jordan Brand 6 Rings (Portland)
Nike Air Force 180s (white/black/purple colorway)

Marshall's:

Adidas Top 10 2000s (black/white)
Nike Air Raid
Nike CB 34s
Adidas TS Commanders (Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Tracy McGrady versions)
Nike Hypermax (black with orange air unit. Jump on these quick, it's possible that other colorways are available and they're flying. It was sheerchance that I came by my pair. Price: $60 They're first quality too, not B grade)
Adidas Pro Models
Nike Air Force Max (black & red)
Nike Air Force 180s

The prices vary from $30-$50, with the exception of the Hypermax

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

checked my marshalls and they at the all black hydro V's for 20, all sold out for a sz 13. might have to check up next week to see if they restock.

Hydros also at NR for $29.99 most sizes..

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Here in Houston, Texas the following shoes can be found in various Ross & Marshall's

Ross:

Zoom Lebron Soldiers (various colorways)
Adidas Gil II Zero (Cuba, Black President, MVP versions)
Adidas Gameday 2s (white)
Zoom Flight 96s (grey/black & triple black)
Lebron Vs (smaller sizes)
Zoom Flight 5s (black)
Penny IVs
Jordan Brand 6 Rings (Portland)
Nike Air Force 180s (white/black/purple colorway)

Marshall's:

Adidas Top 10 2000s (black/white)
Nike Air Raid
Nike CB 34s
Adidas TS Commanders (Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Tracy McGrady versions)
Nike Hypermax (black with orange air unit. Jump on these quick, it's possible that other colorways are available and they're flying. It was sheer chance that I came by my pair. Price: $60 They're first quality too, not B grade)
Adidas Pro Models
Nike Air Force Max (black & red)
Nike Air Force 180s

The prices vary from $30-$50, with the exception of the Hypermax

soldier 3 what color size and price and same info in the pennys. i got a few peeps arund houston so let me know thanks

Back
Top Bottom