OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

As for windbreakers, thanks for the tips. Fresh out @ that particular outlet and on the Nike product line. If you stumble across one, get @ me.

Try giving Johnson Creek WI outlet a call on that jacket I'm fairly certain that was the one I saw there and they had a handful of XL's. I think theyhad it listed at 29.99 though. Best of luck

Im looking for the penny 2 size 13 blk/blue I need like 2 pair of em lol
Oh yeah any other pennys, bakins, barkely, griffeys, air max 95's, retro jordans please size 13 I need em for the lowwwwwww.

P.S. I need to be able to order them from the phone so keep that in mind unless your gonna pick them up for me.

Originally Posted by jcbuckets35

Oh yeah any other pennys, bakins, barkely, griffeys, air max 95's, retro jordans please size 13 I need em for the lowwwwwww.
P.S. I need to be able to order them from the phone so keep that in mind unless your gonna pick them up for me.
For all requests for the lowwwwwwww, please fill out the website order form here

^
laugh.gif
SMH people don't wanna put in any type of leg work.

Mods still no sticky for Octobers thread
nerd.gif

found a windrunner at my local tj maxx...yellow/black CW only in size large and 2XL,$20 each.

anyone looking for nike windbreakers start checking burlington coat factory.1 near me had a boatload of blk/grey windbreakers for $29.99.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by jcbuckets35

For all requests for the lowwwwwwww, please fill out the website order form here
thats cold!! lol
that long time lurker became a member. re-seller?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://www.SneakerKingdom.net use "kingdom" during checkout for 10% off your total purchase, plus free shipping over $150. Many new items just post up for grab, Nike Lebron I, More Tempo, Air max maxim, GP III, Lebron II, Penny II Black and Atlantic, many Vintage Nike for your collection. New website launching soon. Stay tune.

Im not a reseller or anything I just wanted the pennys to ball in and one to wear. I destroyed my other pair in practice. As for me saying I need to be able tocall over the phone I meant the shops people were mentioning were stores that dont do over the phone orders.

Adidas Consortium sale on Gilt Groupe today...

Gilt Groupe is a members only site that sells high end and designer brands up to 70% off

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

went to my local factory store arundel mills in Maryland and saw air jordan 2009 in the white color way. and also the black white and red
both were on sale for 79.99 fsr for both. nikefind=free shipping!

store number: 410 379 1589

style # for the white color way:343084-161
style # for the black color way: 343084- 062

Kid Robot sale on Gilt Groupe starts tomorrow at noon eastern time...up to 70% off

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar with Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer stuff for cheap

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

Johnson Creek WI had a FSR of the Jordan 2009's as well 69.99 was the price I believe

All black Penny II's as well I can't recall the exact price but I want to say 59.99

Woodbury Factory Store (NY) has B-grade Jordan 7s (white/blue) from the DMP pack. $119 FSR.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Try giving Johnson Creek WI outlet a call on that jacket I'm fairly certain that was the one I saw there and they had a handful of XL's. I think they had it listed at 29.99 though. Best of luck

try pigeon forge outlet had bout 40 of these in all sizes for 24.99

tempe, az factory store. you'll have to find the # yourselves. what i do remember:

jordan metallic 1's $79.99
jordan 21/2 pack $179 good sz run
jordan 7's sold seperately $119 each, the raptors (is that the correct name?) was a largest, sz 10 in the run, but no 'no backstock' tag. theblue's had a good sz run
af2's were sample sz 9, $41.99

Back
Top Bottom