Official SKINS thread?

Don't get me wrong, the first gen was crack, and season 3 was pretty great. It's season 4 that things go...yeah.
laugh.gif

aside from the lesbian twin and the nerdish dude, i don't really like any of the other people's stories from season 3.

haven't seen season 4 yet, but season 1 and 2 are going to be really hard to top.

aside from the lesbian twin and the nerdish dude, i don't really like any of the other people's stories from season 3.

haven't seen season 4 yet, but season 1 and 2 are going to be really hard to top.

i'm surprised some of you said you didn't like the series after the 1st two.  usually no one says anything negative about a uk show but most people hate the us version.  i'll try to catch a few episodes of the uk show and see how it is.

i'm surprised some of you said you didn't like the series after the 1st two.  usually no one says anything negative about a uk show but most people hate the us version.  i'll try to catch a few episodes of the uk show and see how it is.

Uk version is amazing bur the YouTube channel that had all of the full episodes got shut down
frown.gif
any other place to watch it online ? The Russian episode =
pimp.gif

Uk version is amazing bur the YouTube channel that had all of the full episodes got shut down
frown.gif
any other place to watch it online ? The Russian episode =
pimp.gif

Thought I would bump this back up. Anyone been watching Series 7? It's the last season. Just watched the first episode, Effy is back :evil:

Back
Top Bottom