Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I never realised that he did an interview with Tinker. I just had a quick look for it and could not find it. Could you please post the link ?

I think it may have been removed from youtube due to his account being sgut down
yeah i think its removed since his channel is gone. but it was crazy to see it, for a sec i thought he was legit and i almost ordered from his site. glad i didnt

Everybody is legit, until they are not.
Mistakes can be fixed but nobody rights their wrongs in the Sneaker-game, just deny deny deny. And then deny again. Just like blackmondays said, they won't admit it and the money is why they don't.

As long as the people that are happy outweigh the people that are unhappy, the money wins and it's business as usual.
Such is America though, so you can't blame the hustle, it's damage control and Big Business, hell, every way of our lives attest to this. It's only wrong when you get shut down, until then it's damage control.

The Metro man scaping is real.
I thought my girl was joking when she said her last man did this this this this.
She was serious
nerd.gif
You never played football?

Taping your ankles would pull the hair off so we would just shave.

I used to shave my legs for a while after highschool but it became a chore.

dont think its a pack, 2 seperate releases.

didnt someone just post the release thing that said $250 for just the VI?

Looks dope, but can't justify 250 since I just got in on the red 'spzike' ones. Hopefully Nike ships. :nerd:

Is it me or does the NDC pick make them look closer to like carmine red? I'm def trying for these. For those who have the spizike 6s, that red is a lot lighter than these right? Haven't seen them 6s in person yet

Back
Top Bottom