Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

debating on whether not i should track down that jersey, but as of now im extremely blessed to have a pair. 

Unless I double up (not happening) there is just no way I can rock these.. They mean too much to me
just because they mean a LOT, i am wearing them, even if i only wear them 5 times a year, i still wear them, haha.

just because they mean a LOT, i am wearing them, even if i only wear them 5 times a year, i still wear them, haha.
i am trying to dobule up but it is not likely i will pay $400 for a pair at this point.

rocking them on special occasion probably. This like shengggg said means a lot to us people who dream of the collab 20 years ago.

Tracking says my SD6's arrived at the main hub of my city USPS this morning.  They were not delivered.  Tomorrow is a holiday. UUUggggghhhhh....
sick.gif

you should have just went there and pick them up
It said "on its way to destination".  So I'm sure it's sitting at the spot a couple miles from my house! I hope the mail man didn't figure out what was in the box and jack me! *Paranoia setting in* Ha!  I'm holding on too tight-gotta get out this game! 
laugh.gif

I wonder if these will age gracefully with full yellowing. Never used a sole protector before, but It might be time to try.

Back
Top Bottom