:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by FlipSoleSkyline

thanks FPSee, ive tried the nubuck cleaner from footlocker but it didn't help, its looking like dry/ashy. so im trying for dye, the meltonian suede renew is an aerosol version. oh and theyre the black nubucks.

np, but i for myself use baby oil when my suede gets a little faded. it works like a charm. a tiny drop is the best. then just smear it on the faded area. idid these with my DMP VIs. perfect.

I appreciate it Air Kalo

Rit is laundry detergeant and bfk is a general cleaner hut has different types of products for cleaning different types of materials. Both can be found atsafeway and other grocery stores also wal mart

How can I clean the netting on my V's? I remember reading about using Seaglow but I don't want to destroy my sneakers.

Originally Posted by FPSee

Rit is laundry detergeant and bfk is a general cleaner hut has different types of products for cleaning different types of materials. Both can be found at safeway and other grocery stores also wal mart

Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

How can I clean the netting on my V's? I remember reading about using Seaglow but I don't want to destroy my sneakers.

you won't whoever destroyed the nettings on their Vs did something wrong. or left it out in the sun too long. Seaglowing should be flawless. Some peoplejust dont know how to read directions carefully and just jump the gun. and their outcome will become disastrous.

hey FPSee, i tried that method and it didnt really work. i also heard it stiffens up the fabric so i didnt continue it. i mean the shoe it probably permanentlyfaded so i guess dye is my only option. i cant think of any other. but thanks again man.

Originally Posted by FPSee

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

you won't whoever destroyed the nettings on their Vs did something wrong. or left it out in the sun too long. Seaglowing should be flawless. Some people just dont know how to read directions carefully and just jump the gun. and their outcome will become disastrous.

Good looking out fam.

ok all this talk about a soleswap i wanted to post my pics of what i have left lol these are my white cements i did about 5 months ago i have alos soleswappedmy og maroons i can post pics if you want both og fire red 5s and og black infrareds og playoff 8s(2 pairs) and a pair of raptors currently wortking on ogmilitaries and white infrareds just need donors anyways

94 white cements

this of course is after im looking for befores i know i have one but lmk how i did and if you want pics of all the shoes i did

Just bought the last pair of Nubucks at a mom and pop shop, and it was floor model, for 70 bucks. Nothing bad, just some lint on the nubuck. Any way to quicklyremove this?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Just bought the last pair of Nubucks at a mom and pop shop, and it was floor model, for 70 bucks. Nothing bad, just some lint on the nubuck. Any way to quickly remove this?

yeah brush it off with a suede brush youll be fine

Originally Posted by Zach13g

anything work on yellowed patent leather, seaglow?
I'm guessing no.

be aware seaglow could make it peel depending on how you use it and it might not even all come un yellowed i mean you could try but yeah

No disrespect to nostalgickickz but that sole swap looks horrible. Toe looks off, and side of shoe makes it look like it is spilling over

^^non taken it actullay looks better then that, that was th efirst pic i took and i had fix it again i can repost agin if you want i was gonna post the rest ofmine which are much better dont worry

I just got a pair of Stealth V's, but the sole in the front of the shoe by the toe area is kinda yellowed.

url
url

Anybody know a way to whiten them?

So I have begun my indoor sea glow experiment. Here are some pics of my progress and i will be updating. I have followed the steps from the ISS thread on howto do it but i am not seeing the results that i would like. When i sea glowed outside under the sun i got amazing results. Now i am getting hardly anything.PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE. ANYTHING WOULD HELP. Here is my setup and some before and after from stage 1: Stealths....BEFORE DURING..... AFTER..... Grapes....BEFORE DURING..... AFTER......

I mean you can see by the pics that it did work a little. but not as much as I would like. But i was keeping them under the lights for like an hour or 2 and iwas just informed that i am supposed to leave it under there overnight. so i will try that

i tried this....it just took wayyyyy too long for me..why dont you take pics of the bulb names and models .Plus pics of the hood lamp i.d. and model.maybe iwas using the wrong ones.plus , I was worried about juicing up my power bill..

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

I mean you can see by the pics that it did work a little. but not as much as I would like. But i was keeping them under the lights for like an hour or 2 and i was just informed that i am supposed to leave it under there overnight. so i will try that

did you have both bulbs and your using a plastic bin your supposed to use a heating dome thats one mistake and second you must leave it overnight a every sooften re apply seaglow try it again with a heat dome this time not a plastic bin

Back
Top Bottom