:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Awesome job on those. I emailed you about mine the last time you posted in here. I haven't been able to locate a pair of beaters for the donor soles for a reasonable price though
mean.gif
ohwell.gif
Was that back in July 14?

You can find donors as cheap as $40 dollars on ebay. 

If you are truly serious about the swap, you can ship me the '99 cements and paypal me $30 - $40 so I can buy the donors for you. It'll be shipped to me the first time around instead of it getting shipped to you and paying extra for shipping to give them to me.

Last edited:
I have slots available for more sole swap projects. Send me an email to manalorestorations@gmail.com

** I am not taking in sole clearing jobs **

Make sure to include the following:

-Large detailed pictures. No smaller than 1280×720. We live in 2013; clear and sharp photo's is the standard

-List the type of restoration that need's to be done. (Re-glue, Unyellowing rubber,  Sole Swap, Touch-ups, etc)

That's all. I'm not asking for much except those two criteria.

I have plenty of clientele. They are my references. My Instagram is also my reference @johnandrew00
wow great job bro

anyone have an idea on how to fix some lebron 4 upper thats coming unglued The white part is seperating from the black foam material.

Also is there anyway to fix the upper coming unglued from the sole?

Can some one recommend a paint for repairing repainting and also how to get the front crease and side one out?

Johnandrew13 is a beast on those restorations. Always look forward to seeing your work. Looking for a little advice here from you fellow NT restorers. I'm currently starting to restore my Retro XI wht/columbia blue lows. What is the best way to clean and which are the best products to use to return the material that separates the leather on the upper part of the shoe. I'm not sure what material it is made out of and not sure what people call it.

Rust o leum never wet... Just saw a commercial for it. Had anybody heard of it or used it yet?

Was that back in July 14?

You can find donors as cheap as $40 dollars on ebay. 

If you are truly serious about the swap, you can ship me the '99 cements and paypal me $30 - $40 so I can buy the donors for you. It'll be shipped to me the first time around instead of it getting shipped to you and paying extra for shipping to give them to me.
Yeah that was me. Idk I must be looking for stuff that's in too good condition :lol:. I'll send you another email when I get home.

Can't seem to find anything to get this stain off. It came like this in the box. It appears to be some type of glue stain, but honestly I'm not sure what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

^ Usually with glue stains you can use a small dab of acetone (nail polish remover) or isopropyl alcohol (alcoholic wipes) to wipe away. They are both pretty good organic solvents commonly used for this kind of thing. 

^ Usually with glue stains you can use a small dab of acetone (nail polish remover) or isopropyl alcohol (alcoholic wipes) to wipe away. They are both pretty good organic solvents commonly used for this kind of thing. 
Thanks for the help. I'll give those a try and hopefully they'll get rid of it

Thanks for the help. I'll give those a try and hopefully they'll get rid of it
Sure thing fam. Just be cautious when wiping. Since they are organic solvents, they can wipe away paint as well. Doesn't seem like you will have this problem but just cautionary advice regardless

I cleaned my 02 raptors with the suede brush and jason markk solution. The "suede" part of the shoe turned stiffer after this process, making it shinier. Is there anything I can do to try to restore or soften up the suede?

Fam,

can someone help me out, I just detached the Pull Tabs from the back of a pair of DMP 6s because they were cracking. I took the pull tabs off another pair of 6s and I painted them to match the DMP 6s tabs. The only thing im caught up on is, im not sure what type of glue to use to put them back on (Stitching them back on would be impossible.) What glue would you guys recommend to use in this situation? Thanks in advance, Appreciate it.

Fam,

can someone help me out, I just detached the Pull Tabs from the back of a pair of DMP 6s because they were cracking. I took the pull tabs off another pair of 6s and I painted them to match the DMP 6s tabs. The only thing im caught up on is, im not sure what type of glue to use to put them back on (Stitching them back on would be impossible.) What glue would you guys recommend to use in this situation? Thanks in advance, Appreciate it.

I saw someone that used shoe goo on it before. It works but just don't pull on it hard and it should stay there

No body knows what paint to use to repair taxi 12s and how to remove the side crease and regular crease?

Fam,

I saw someone that used shoe goo on it before. It works but just don't pull on it hard and it should stay there

How about barge cement

out of both of these, which one would you guys think would hold better??

Do you guys think these are worth trying to restore? Would some jason markk, suede dye, and a rull repaint bring life back into them?

%24(KGrHqRHJB!FH6f0iPUqBSBcpRUGfg~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqJ,!qQFHq!Ptvi9BSBcqiP9oQ~~60_57.JPG

%24T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHqw9BSBcp7tJew~~60_57.JPG

Do you guys think these are worth trying to restore? Would some jason markk, suede dye, and a rull repaint bring life back into them?
$(KGrHqRHJB!FH6f0iPUqBSBcpRUGfg~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!qQFHq!Ptvi9BSBcqiP9oQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHqw9BSBcp7tJew~~60_57.JPG
Looks like a great canvass for a restoration to me..Post pics when it's done..The Jason Markk will def help a bunch..Last night, I hit an old pair of up towns that have been at the bottom of my closet for years, and it made a world of difference..It's a different material than the CG4's, but it will def make a big difference

Looks like a great canvass for a restoration to me..Post pics when it's done..The Jason Markk will def help a bunch..Last night, I hit an old pair of up towns that have been at the bottom of my closet for years, and it made a world of difference..It's a different material than the CG4's, but it will def make a big difference
Thanks will do! how do you feel about the suede dye idea?

Ge
Thanks will do! how do you feel about the suede dye idea?
[/quotTry the Jason Markk first..I've never used dye so I cannot comment on how easy it would be to match colors, but if you feel comfortable trying it, I'm sure it would look great..I would love to try this project..Time to find some CG4's

out of both of these, which one would you guys think would hold better??

I bought shoe goo, then e6000 then barge cement and tried each one to reattach some sole separation and the only one that successfully did the job was barge cement. Very solid and dried 10x faster than the other two. I have since worn 2 of the 3 shoes I repaired and they have not separated again

Back
Top Bottom