:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

On my air yeezy 2's on the bottom I stepped in something and I cleaned them but it has left this nice size yellow stain and I want to get it off asap. Anyone know what I can do other than soap and water. I thought about seaglowing because it seems like this is what I will need but I do not want to ruin the glow and or sole

Thought Id share my experience so far with restoration sauce...

So far I have about 2.5 hours worth of treatment put into the right sole of my 09 space jams

I think I am pretty much done with my 07 black metallic 5s. Could put some more work into the heel portion of the sole but I dont think it will get any significantly clearer. I think heel drag is the cause for the heel to not be as clear as the front portion of the clear sole.
I didnt think to take pics prior to applying the sauce, but the soles were pretty yellowed. Similar to the left shoe of my space jams.

Overall I am pretty damn satisfied with the restoration sauce. Need to treat the soles of my burgundy 5s, maybe carmine 6s, and maybe some foams.

Last edited:
Thought Id share my experience so far with restoration sauce...

I think I am pretty much done with my 07 black metallic 5s. Could put some more work into the heel portion of the sole but I dont think it will get any significantly clearer. I think heel drag is the cause for he heel to be as clear as the front portion of the clear sole.
I didnt think to take pics prior to applying the sauce, but the soles were pretty yellowed. Similar to the left show of my space jams.
Overall I am pretty damn satisfied with the restoration sauce. Need to treat the soles of my burgundy 5s, maybe carmine 6s, and maybe some foams.

are you talking about the actual "sauce" that is sold online or did you make your own retrobrite? Results look good for the time put in.

Is there a way I can coat the icy soles on my 2012 olympic 6s? I wore them a total of 3 times in dry conditions at the mall and at school, but I think I stepped in a some gum. So i didn't notice until a few days later and the gum or whatever it was caused yellowing in the corner of one of the spikes of icy sole on the bottom! 
mean.gif
 I'm so pissed! I didn't even wear the shoes in the grass or anything! Could I coat the soles with epoxy or something to protect the soles from yellowing? Also I moved my left foot in the shoe and all the leather on the upper on the outward facing side is creased! What can i do to get rid of them? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! 
frown.gif
Please?

On my air yeezy 2's on the bottom I stepped in something and I cleaned them but it has left this nice size yellow stain and I want to get it off asap. Anyone know what I can do other than soap and water. I thought about seaglowing because it seems like this is what I will need but I do not want to ruin the glow and or sole
Try mr clean magic eraser. But if it is stubborn, youll need to use the retr0brite formula. 

I say out! I wore a pair of Olympic 6's didn't clean them just sit them on my shoe rack and they are super straight. The shoes I baby and clean and box started to shoe more signs of yellowing faster. Just my experience with this particular pair.

You know, A LOT of the answers to the questions people ask in here have been answered numerous times. It's almost to the point where it's redundant.

i know this has probably been answered already..but i honestly can't sort through 155 pages to find out. can someone give me some advice on cleaning the mesh part of the concords? my pair is starting to show a little bit of dirt even though i've only worn them a handful of times...any non sarcastic responses will be much appreciated.

Here's a toughie guys, got a pair of 03 Jordan 1 patents and the patent on the Nike sign is different than the leather on the rest of the shoe. It looks very dingy, if that makes sense. HELP!!!! How do I restore the color?

!

Back
Top Bottom