:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

How do I fix this carbon fiber? Jordan brand as its bet.

Optimus is also a NT'er under the same SN I believe.
thats weird cus the the optimusp517's pic is of a dude in a bear suit (?) i think and i have seen a pic of a member here with what appears to be a child in a bear suit. lol, i may be wrong because i dont wanna scroll through pages to find the dude im talking about but i remember seeing the 2 pics and being like, "hmmm, that looks familiar." either way, very good advice. i just got some "Esquire cleaner for patent leather & pattina". ill use that on my cool grey 11's, along with foot locker foaming suede cleaner. ill post before and after pics.

thats weird cus the the optimusp517's pic is of a dude in a bear suit (?) i think and i have seen a pic of a member here with what appears to be a child in a bear suit. lol, i may be wrong because i dont wanna scroll through pages to find the dude im talking about but i remember seeing the 2 pics and being like, "hmmm, that looks familiar." either way, very good advice. i just got some "Esquire cleaner for patent leather & pattina". ill use that on my cool grey 11's, along with foot locker foaming suede cleaner. ill post before and after pics.

Lol I'm pretty sure the child in the bear suit your referring to is the mod bigj505(sp?)

Optimusp517's Avy is... Well... Optimus lol

How can i clean black cat 4s
 AJIV: Same as before. For the mesh, Oxy-clean and a toothbrush to scrub the staining out underneath the mesh. Same for the tongue. No heavy abrasives on the midsole. Use the bathroom cleaner rather than the Ajax. Abrasion on the midsole will start to make these peal and crack.
The cleaning method for all air jordan models is one first page and also I would use kiwi brand suede/nubuck cleaner but thats just me

check on youtube, they have tons of videos on it... Anybody know how to get rid of brush strokes when repainting?

Use good brush.. Go to micheals and get one of those synthetic material. Works very well . Cost about $10-15 for the set.

retro jordan 11 low white/varsity red (528895-101) day 2

the cleaning supplies (plus a couple white soft clean rags, and HOT water)

the first day i used purex laundry soap, and this time i used oxi clean laundry stain remover instead. it may be because its the 2nd pass, but i think the oxi clean worked better. these look almost brand new. if you go back you can see day 1 they were very yellowed and now there's nothing! i mixed 3 cups of hot water and a tablespoon of the oxi clean, damped the meshed up and used the toothbrush (often dipping it back into the solution and swirling it around to bubble it up) and worked the it well, you should see it foam up a little. then i ran it over with a mix of 2 cups hot water and 1 lid of the liquid RIT solution, with the toothbrush. then i used a rag, dipped it in hot water, squeezed it out, and pressed it up against the mesh upper to blot out the soap. 

for the patent leather i used the "esquire cleaner for patent leather & pattina" and followed the directions exactly. they are shining like new. its neutral, for all colors, and i used it on my cool grey 11's. i havent finished cleaning them but when i do i'll post pics (i need more foaming suede cleaner).

you can see on the last pic where i scrubbed a little too hard near the top of the patent leather, where its stitched to the mesh. so id be careful scrubbing around there, scuffed mine a little, not noticeable but i notice it.

Back
Top Bottom