:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

that jason mark cleaner can be used on leather, suede, nubuck and durabuck?

I bought some 99 fire red 5s, but the tongues were like this.
Unless there is some way to fix it, has anyone ever done a tongue swap?

I have some few pairs that needs to be fresh again and i have a few pics here and would appreciate if yall had a tips or e method to help me to get it fix!

fmutxi.jpg

How to remove dirt from nubucks shoes

9kqu6g.jpg

o9eq7k.jpg

how can i fix the midsoles? Should i repaint it? If yes, With which color and yeah..?

2co290h.jpg

My right shoe is looking good while the left one looking like it does in the picture. Is there something i can do with it or just deal with it?

EDIT: Gooddamnet, The shoe lookings terrible haha. any suggestion how to get them "Black" again?

Im sure this question has already been answered somewhere but seeing theres over 300 page, i thought ill just ask and hope someone can help answer it real quick. Sea glow or retrobrite to get rid of yellow icy on my cool grey 11 faster and better? sorry I am new to this forum, but would really appreciate it. thanks in ad*****. 
Check out RestoreBlock on Instagram. They have this liquid that restores icy soles, you might be interested.

I have some few pairs that needs to be fresh again and i have a few pics here and would appreciate if yall had a tips or e method to help me to get it fix!

fmutxi.jpg

How to remove dirt from nubucks shoes

9kqu6g.jpg

o9eq7k.jpg

how can i fix the midsoles? Should i repaint it? If yes, With which color and yeah..?

2co290h.jpg

My right shoe is looking good while the left one looking like it does in the picture. Is there something i can do with it or just deal with it?

EDIT: Gooddamnet, The shoe lookings terrible haha. any suggestion how to get them "Black" again?
Check out Restoreblock on Instagram. They may have something that you'll want to clean your kicks.

just picked up dr dooms worn only a couple of times look great but I'm worried about walking out of them, anything i can do to help that?

So I brought a pair of cool grey 11s from a friend for $120 (They were cheap so I had to get them). They were cheap because they had a little bit of midsole seperation and the phylon had scrapes on it. I want to do a custom but idk what colors to use (I was thinking, paint the patent leather white) and if i should sand down the phylon to make it smooth...any suggestions? 

Im sure this question has already been answered somewhere but seeing theres over 300 page, i thought ill just ask and hope someone can help answer it real quick. Sea glow or retrobrite to get rid of yellow icy on my cool grey 11 faster and better? sorry I am new to this forum, but would really appreciate it. thanks in ad*****. 

correct me if im wrong but isnt restoreblock the same as retrobrite (40 vol creme and oxi clean)? 

Tbh, I don't know haha. I just follow them on IG an thought maybe it'd be useful. Perhaps it is made out of the same thing

I would. You can't rebuild a midsole like that. I'm sure you can find a pair of beaters on ebay or something. Low tops will work as well

correct me if im wrong but isnt restoreblock the same as retrobrite (40 vol creme and oxi clean)? 
Just use 40 vol creme and use indoor method. It works good. I have done it soo many times with my 5s and my 11 cool grey.

White or flat white? And i dont think angelus has the shade of blue I need
regular white and use duller, you can always mix to get the right color. even if you get that color from the special editions you might have to tweak it a little to match it.

Back
Top Bottom