:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Does anyone know how to whiten leather and the mesh on 1999 white cement 4s

Does it work really well for soles? I'm looking into buying some for some projects of mine.
In my experience, none of the sole sauces like Fabs/Edgar Cream have worked significantly better than 40 volume creme. That's just me though.

Does it work really well for soles? I'm looking into buying some for some projects of mine.
I wouldnt say there was a huge difference, but it was at least somewhat noticable. You can always get a small bottle to try it out. I also think it has a lot to do with having the right lighting and everything

Last edited:

I wouldnt say there was a huge difference, but it was at least somewhat noticable. You can always get a small bottle to try it out. I also think it has a lot to do with having the right lighting and everything
Yeah that's true. I'm working on making a sauce right now and if it works well I'll tell NT how to make it.

In my experience, none of the sole sauces like Fabs/Edgar Cream have worked significantly better than 40 volume creme. That's just me though.

Thanks for the insight fellas. I'm leaning towards getting some of the 40 volume creme myself. I have so many projects to do. 

so i have these og columbias form '96 i asked someone to repaint it but yeah it chipped because vinyl paint was used (tried to let them fix it but they refused) 

so i'm planning it to repaint it by myself using the following:

Angelus High Gloss Finisher (do i really need this?)

Meltonian 4.5oz White Spray

and how do i remove the old paint?

what is the best way to protect it from chipping? 

what else do i need?

What's the best way to go about fixing something like this? Paint over it using Angelus?

Does anyone know how to whiten leather and the mesh on 1999 white cement 4s
Like someone posted already, could use RIT for netting. Even seen some people repaint them.

To whiten regular leather:

so i have these og columbias form '96 i asked someone to repaint it but yeah it chipped because vinyl paint was used (tried to let them fix it but they refused) 

what else do i need?
Different colorways/paints, but apply a similar concept:

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP I!!!!!

I decided to try and get the og infrared color on my 6s might be a dumb question but do I just apply it on the new one

what else do i need?
use acetone or nail polish remover with acetone to remove the paint it should work. If not try to peel the paint off and. U want to use a finisher when your done applying the paint

Haven't been in this thread in a long time and don't know where to look, but does anyone know where to get replacement heel tabs for 01 black cement 3s? Mine started cracking. Thanks guys

Dun goofed up.  I tried cleaning my royal ajko and now they got the ashy larry look.

I have a couple angelus products and some rite dye.  anyone know how to fix this? 

Can anyone help me with my Taxis? I have a pair of OG Taxi 12s and the rubber tabs on the sides are ripping and peeling off. What can I do to replace them?

Does washing a shoe too much eventually wear out the color or material? Also should I use armor all to clean my black infrared 6s?

Back
Top Bottom