:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

When I use the bkf

When I use the bkf .. Do I just apply it and leave it there for a while then rinse it or do I put it on there and scrub it and then rinse it or how?
do not let it sit, its an abrasive so the work it does is with scrubbing and sitting will just mess the material up, scrub it then rinse it thoroughly then scrub it with soap and water to make sure it is all out of the mesh or it will burn it.
Yep. I've used the rit and let soak over nite. Next day I wet the shoe again then scrub with BKF liquid and rinse immediately after cleaning.

do not let it sit, its an abrasive so the work it does is with scrubbing and sitting will just mess the material up, scrub it then rinse it thoroughly then scrub it with soap and water to make sure it is all out of the mesh or it will burn it.
dang alright I'm a little scared to use it now.. I'm gonna try it tho..is there any videos on youtube??

dang alright I'm a little scared to use it now.. I'm gonna try it tho..is there any videos on youtube??
You should be ok with instructions in this thread. I don't even apply directly to the shoe, instead I dip a toothbrush in it then scrub the shoe. Don't even start the second shoe until you've cleaned and rinsed the first.

How do you guys clean icy soles with dirty bottoms? I copped some prelude 1's and I want to clean off some of the mud, put on some salon care cream and then add a sole protector. :nerd:

I came up on a ds pair of 2000 infrared but the suede feels really dry. Any product to rejuvenate the suede? No cracking on suede or anything. I usually use baby oil but I'm not trying to jump the gun with these

How do I get rid of these ugly *** creases? I don't wanna do the iron method cuz it might ruin the patent leather. Thanks

You should be ok with instructions in this thread. I don't even apply directly to the shoe, instead I dip a toothbrush in it then scrub the shoe. Don't even start the second shoe until you've cleaned and rinsed the first.

I just tried the bkf on the toung of my dmp 11s and I don't see results.. I scrubbed it for like 30 seconds then rinsed it out them washed the toung with soap .. I just wanted to try it before messed up the shoe or something

Can anyone help me with this...Im trying e6000 right now to see if it works but if you know another fix please let me know

Can anyone help me with this...Im trying e6000 right now to see if it works but if you know another fix please let me know

You can try this stuff it's like 5 bucks at Walmart... There's a guy on YouTube that goes by retrosnickers .. He uses it and hes done a bunch of restorations and like reglues.. You can look him up and Check it out... He says it works great he says he hasn't had any problems with it.. I have never tried it but I am tonight on my 2005 10s the all black leather ones with the suede.. The Toe box is kinda separating

You can try this stuff it's like 5 bucks at Walmart... There's a guy on YouTube that goes by retrosnickers .. He uses it and hes done a bunch of restorations and like reglues.. You can look him up and Check it out... He says it works great he says he hasn't had any problems with it.. I have never tried it but I am tonight on my 2005 10s the all black leather ones with the suede.. The Toe box is kinda separating
Yea I checked all of them youtube vids out alot of people recommended the E6000 glue which is really good...I put 2 coats on so far and its holding good...now I just repaint thanks for your help tho

I Have a brand new pair of 2012 Jordan retro 4 Breds that are turning yellow on the plastic lace holders does anybody know how to remove the yellowing

Last edited:
What can I do to fix cracking suede on my cg 4s? Is suede dye the best way? I've been browsing some angelus dyes and I'm unsure which grey would be the best (I'm thinking dark grey). BTW what would be the most optimal storing conditions for these shoes?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom