:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I got sj's & v-red VI's & I wanted to know what can I use to slow down the yellowing process b/c I know u can't fully prevent the icey sole from yellowing. I've had my fair share of icey soles but now it's time for me to protect my shoes & bring some back to life.
just store them in someplace where temperature isnt always going up and down and place them in the box. if you want. you can saran wrap them. that helps keep the moisture out.

i have a 2000 pair of Concords that i just bought and their was some minor separation and the previous owner did kinda sloppy job is their any way i can remove the excess glue?

I need helppp

I have the Jordan 1 navy/white 2001 release

The navy part is fading bad what can i do to fix this?

and the sole is starting to yellow, I guess i'm pretty much beat to fix that?

I have a pair of OG White/Red 12's and I want to paint the white leather, should I use angelus paint for it?

how can i clean the icy soles on my space jams? there was mad road salt and stuff out when i unds'd them so im looking to get all of that off. can i use soap and water or instant sneaker cleaner? or something else? thanks

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

I have a pair of OG White/Red 12's and I want to paint the white leather, should I use angelus paint for it?

let me know what happens i have the same problem

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

let me know what happens i have the same problem

yes, angelus brand is your best bet; you'll also need to add duller to get the shine down for that factory look

Sup NT just a heads up if you reside in the Bay Area, Tap Plastics has Sea Glow restocked otc.

I went to go cop sea glow last month before SJ dropped no store had it in stock, but it is now
happy.gif

Gorilla glue info.

Personally I wouldn't use it for shoes. Gorilla glue dries like a foamy yellow/white. Unless you are gluing areas not visible then its ok, but if you are gluing seams then don't use it. It holds well but it doesn't seal, it leaves lots of little bubbles because it foams up while it cures, kind of like the foam insulation but it doesn't expand as much as that.

damn thats sum sick info but has anyone heard if barkeepers friend is really the best way to go to keep shine and clean mesh?

no, bar keepers friend leaves residue behind in the form of small black specks for some reason. I personally prefer using RIT but there are other solutions available if you do some research

The soles on my OG XIV's and XII's have turned yellow. But only on the lateral sides, the medial sides are crisp. I don't have time to experiment with restoring them, so I'd rather sell to someone who knows how to fix them. Both are DS in their boxes. XII's are size 9, and XIV's are 9.5. Letting them both go cheap. PM me or e-mail me at freddy55land@gmail.com

2v00c37.jpg
ao2e1j.jpg

opcmqc.jpg

mm4vgj.jpg

156qn21.jpg

sdmeyp.jpg

2dl9mch.jpg

vet9xs.jpg

2movvo6.jpg

I have some paint chips missing on the front of 3 pairs of my 10s ice blues, fire reds, "steels". Is there a paint I can use to fix them?

which sea glow are you supposed to use for OG concord XIs/colored soles.
ive been sea glown' them but it seems to be turnn' green. i think yellow and blue = green
so i maybe maken' progress
but i dont want to get to far and end up with all green soles and be upset.
thnx

whast the best to clean suede, like on the side of the military IVs. and whast the best overall cleaner i need to take a few hours and clean a couple pair of kicks

i have a pair of og infrared 6s and og playoff 8s with really bad soles well only a lil bit off cracking on the 6s but the 8s are bad, the uppers are still really really good. anybody in need of a project to do? or just wanna take em off my hands? lol

Aqua 8s soles are slightly cracking (aqua and purple parts), what type of paint should i use to cover up these cracks, acrylic or angelus?

Does Mr. Clean Magic Eraser work on cleaning the white mesh on the 11's? I know everyone uses BKF but just want to know because i tried it on a small part of my DMP 11's and its cleaning them up pretty good but just want to know if its bad to use Magic Eraser on the white mesh. Thanx!

TO DARKEN BLACK SUEDE SPRAY WITH SNEAKER PROTECTOR OR SUEDE PROTECTOR BOTH WORK
USED ON BLACK CAT XX'S AND AQUA 8'S LOOK
pimp.gif

what is the best way of clean soles of xi's after wearin them without water,since water helps yellow the soles?thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom