:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

^Actually, I kinda like the way the PL is tannish-yellowish color...Makes the shoe a little more classic and not just all white.

Jordan IV Experts, how can you tell when a pair of '99 4s might crack and not suitable for wear?
nerd.gif

^^^^ yo i messed up my blk/red xx3 premeirs with water too and i was fliping out,i didnt know wat to do i got one of those nubuck kits and just used the brush to scrub them and damn it worked i would try that

so we shouldnt stack box on top of box on top of another box rite i been stacking like 10-12 high forever but i just bought some shelves

Some dudes were throwing eggs from their above apartments at the crowd outside the clubs n bars last night. To make a long story short the egg splatter got all over my Yeezys. It was my first time wearing them so I'm extra tight. Any advice on how to get the egg out without ruining the butter soft tan leather? Here are the pics.
mad.gif

I am not sure how to get it out, maybe rinse with water? But I suggest you clean them fast since egg can eat through paint on cars and houses, so it can probably damage the material on a shoe.

can you somebody PM me another way
to clean the soles of your space jams
and still have them looking icy
i dont really wanna order that island girl thing
please let me know thankssssssssss

^^ there is no way they will yellow no matter what. Your best bet is to get some sea glow.

what type of paint is suitable for soles? im trying to restore the black part on the side by painting it black.. need help ...

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

^Actually, I kinda like the way the PL is tannish-yellowish color...Makes the shoe a little more classic and not just all white.

Jordan IV Experts, how can you tell when a pair of '99 4s might crack and not suitable for wear?
nerd.gif

Im no expert this is just from past expirience but theres a few things to look at the firmness of the midsole is really key, other signs of unwearability are discoloring of the midsole, after unfogging the air bubble it fogs back up quickly, and if the air bubble is like a very yellowish color those are some key signs that could mean either the shoe is unwearable or on the verge. Also try and get a good look of the air bubble from all 4 sides if theyre is any type of cracking that looks to be opening and closing its unwearable.

cleaning the vi's is hard. i tried magic eraser (which works great on the 7 material) didn't really do anything. try brushing it out or use a dry rag, if that fails try a little bit of water but don't rub too hard.

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Can someone please tell me what the importance is for having one Daylight bulb and one cool white bulb when doing the indoor SeaGlowing method??

I have been using 2 Daylight bulbs, and although i am getting decent results. I am not getting the extreme night and day results. I have asked so many people about why i should use one cool white, and no one really knows the importance. Help please.....

I was wondering the same thing

fellas help needed

my dmp 11s are nds n i took em out today n notice the orangy/brownish stain on the top part on the side, near the lace holes

anyway to take it off or does this mean imma have to wear em with jeans from now on

Can anyone help on gluing? I have a pair of jams that i bought for 125 with pretty much the shoe being in GREAT condition but going through a severe sole separation.. Ill post pics in a few... But in the mean time.. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

TO DARKEN BLACK SUEDE SPRAY WITH SNEAKER PROTECTOR OR SUEDE PROTECTOR BOTH WORK
USED ON BLACK CAT XX'S AND AQUA 8'S LOOK
pimp.gif
Before and after pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by AirDrama23

TO DARKEN BLACK SUEDE SPRAY WITH SNEAKER PROTECTOR OR SUEDE PROTECTOR BOTH WORK
USED ON BLACK CAT XX'S AND AQUA 8'S LOOK
pimp.gif
Before and after pics?
nerd.gif

I prefer the "baby oil method" myself but to each his own

diazTWENTY3 wrote:
Can anyone help on gluing? I have a pair of jams that i bought for 125 with pretty much the shoe being in GREAT condition but going through a severe sole separation.. Ill post pics in a few... But in the mean time.. Any suggestions?

Try shoo goo or gorilla glue they both will work. Try to clamp the sole down some how and let them sit for two or three days before you wear them. Good luck. 

sup guys need help on the mesh of concords tried to brush them with dish soap and magic eraser still little bit of yellowing..

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by scory

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by scory

I got some water stains on my new Jordan 6 varsity reds. Any ideas on how to clean it?

PICS

i got the same problem, and i dont think there is anything u can do.

If there is somebody please help??!
saaaame here

gonna get the nubuck kit and hope the brush takes it out.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked or posted but is there anyone charges to do the sea glowing process..i wold try and do it myself but i really dont wanna mess my kicks up and would rather someone tht actually knows the process and has done it quite a few times to do mine

Sea glow? When I went to purchase the product I noticed they have different types of sea glow. Which
one should I buy to use on my soles?

Back
Top Bottom