:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

I recently sea glowed my space jams, on one of the shoes the clear sole started peeling from the carbon fiber (got too hot in the sun). I was going to use shoe goo to reattached it. Is this the best method to fix this issue??

how long did u leave the sea glow on for if i may ask?

a couple months ago i wore my 25th anniversary 9s to shop class
theres sawdust everywhere in there, kid stepped on my shoe and got dust on the tongue
the tongue on the 9s is a weird mesh material but these are weirder becuase they have sticthing similar to the xx3s
how can i clean the tongue without harming the material? it seems like scrubbing it would fray it
thanks

What's up i'm new the forum and this post is amazing. If I had known about sea glow, silica, etc my Fire Red Fusion V's would look a lot better. Anyway I just bought a pair of Varsity Red VI's and I wanted to get into using Sea Glow. Sorry if this has already been asked but when should I start using it? Also how frequently should I use it seeing as how they're still new? Every week? Every Month?

What's up i'm new the forum and this post is amazing. If I had known about sea glow, silica, etc my Fire Red Fusion V's would look a lot better. Anyway I just bought a pair of Varsity Red VI's and I wanted to get into using Sea Glow. Sorry if this has already been asked but when should I start using it? Also how frequently should I use it seeing as how they're still new? Every week? Every Month?

Originally Posted by eod0807

anyone else tried to remove creases via ironing? came across it on another board..

See it all the time on ISS..it does work but I bet you have to follow instruction perfect

I personally would never iron out creases on my kicks

The bottom part of the 2010 flu game 12's are so ashy? they look so dried out?
what can i use so they do not look so dry?

How can I fix these scratches on the chrome part of the low XVIIs?  I have two pics below showing what I mean.

Thanks for any help guys.

Oh look, my 200th post!  Someone posted this GIF when they made their 1000th post or something but I had to do it too.  It's too ****in funny!  WOOT, WOOT!

Hey whats up, just got these XVIs for pretty cheap. Is it possible to get the sole off the 16? It's loose in some places around the shoe and I want to try to re-glue it neatly with some shoe goo. If it's possible let me know the method. Thanks, all help appreciated.

There's a yellow paste there, I'm not sure if it's the factory glue or an attempt by the previous owner.

workin on a pair of white/grey XIII's just had a few questions

1.for the midsole yellowing, should i just clean them up and thenrepaint? or do i need to do any other prepping like using acetone first?
and
2. how can i clean the grey parts, not sure what that material is, i guess its suede

any ideas or on clearing a foggy air bubble?? If there is any suggestions, i would like to know. thank much appreciated

Originally Posted by dirtydan

any ideas on clearing a foggy air bubble? Thanks much appreciated

I have heard a blow dryer will take care of that.

I have a pair of laser IV's, and the midsole is chipping. What kind of marker, or paint are you guys using?

I'm only trying to do this once, so I am looking for something that will last.

If you guys have any certain question that need to be answer asap, hit me up i'll try to answer your questions asap

i know this isn't really jordan related but how can i clean the mid sole on my air force ones they are starting to yellow..any help would be appreciated.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]

8fl oz bottle comes with my personal instructions for best results

Before

After

http://%$!*%!@#@@+!*.com/forums/mp_item.php?id=124685
some dude on iss i think i may have 2 cop
[/td][/tr][/table]

I have a pair of CDP 3's and the gray parts of the cement on the 3's are dirty. How do i clean it? i don't want to risk anything cause I dont want to ruin it. Thanks

I have a pair of Mars Blackman IVs that I'm trying to spruce up.

I would like to know how to restore the grey part of the outsole (under the red midsole in front and beneath the white midsole on the back).

Please pm me, if possible.

ive got a pair of jordan 14s , the pacific blue low tops, well to put a long story short, they're hit. I want to try restoring them so if anyone knows anything which would help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated and if not i'll just buy a deadstock pair or something.

Back
Top Bottom