Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Shadows are not gonna sky rocket around fall/winter. They won’t be sky rocketing until about mid 2019 I would say.

Yup majority thru backdooring. And that’s what this thread was made for, so we can project and put in our own insights of where a shoe is gonna go. Like I said to keep it safe for this release anything under 300 for money sizes you will make money on in the long run.

What did you pay for your backdoor homages? My backdoor man wanted $250 per pair (9 pairs total) and I passed on it. He did me wrong lol

Shadows are not gonna sky rocket around fall/winter. They won’t be sky rocketing until about mid 2019 I would say.
You see there’s a couple reasons I estimated that

1) Black/grey is fall winter colors
2) I use the royal 1 2017 example. One year later and they’re hitting for 300+ in money sizes and those were super GRs

Looks like stockx is taking a hit on homages. Snkrs pairs are starting to roll in. Make sure to check your local sites to see new listings and jump on them.

What I would pay:

Sz 5/5.5- max 230ish

Sz 7-9.5- max 270ish

10-10.5- max 240-250

11-13- 220ish

I think those numbers would make it a worthwhile investment.

I’m curious what do you think satin SBB, clay greens, and blue moons will be priced at in 6 months

AJ1 Royal has been steady at mid-to-high 200 >D
Shadow is still very low. Hopefully it goes up soon.

Sizes 10-12 end up increasing in price too, plus you can cash out for them for cheaper than smaller sizes

Anyone get in on the OW 1's that released? Wonder how many were produced and what they;ll be going for.

For UNC off-white I would say wait for snkrs pairs to come in. Paying anything under 1000 will be worth the investment. Chicagos were going for 800-1000 now they are over 2 grand.

Eh i only have 1 pair of gold toe sz 8.5.. I was more focused on the bred toe release shortly after. Yeah they will as all 1's do. They in the high 200s right now. How many pairs you sitting on?

None, I sold all my pairs (pre orders) but I’m looking at buying a few for like $200 for sizes 10.5-12. Bred toes, top 3s, banned, and black toes are doing well for those sizes

Back
Top Bottom