Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Both colors? Bout 20/20?

I’ll have like 10-12 greens and the rest purples.

I got purples on lock and my other resell homies agreed to swap me if I need more greens. Also, the purples are gonna harder to get and I feel like greens will be had at left over loops

well, was a good day.

ended up with over 30 purple pairs, majority of them being GS sizes. No greens, i was only focused on purples.

no longer need to cash out broke bois i have more than enough, now it's time to just sit on. how did y'all do?

Combined 32 clip... mainly had purples. Would have had a over a 40 clip but Nike shut down my city and a “plug” I know capped on me

Ended up with none. Couldn’t even get a personal pair. Good for you
Guys though, good return in the future that’s for sure, especially purple.

does anyone think the black and red not for resale 1s will do well? I’m hearing they are slightly limited

not too sure on those 1s tbh, need to wait for closer to release date. next flip will be those off white blazers but i doubt I'll be getting any of those. Dont have any tier 0 plugs so I'll be skipping those.

have y'all seen shadow gs prices lately lol

Yea Shadow Gs are going up. Nike in my city finally dropped the pines and purples through surprise so in total I finished with a 38 clip

5FCB0F44-4604-4C40-840E-79F6BC26091B.jpeg
Jordan 1 rookie of the year, these gonna flip?

Yes they’re going to be limited. The not for resale’s, rookie of the year will flip. The sports illustrated pair might brick if they aren’t limited

Reason I’m skeptical is cause I hit up my Chinese buyer and he said not much hype for these in China so idk

I don't like holding stuff but my online purp and pine green pairs are coming and I think I'm gonna sit on em. Sold 15 of my pairs by Monday and already busted my nut (flipped my money). Prices have dropped since I sold my last pair on Monday so I'll wait. Release day till the following Monday is the sweet spot for me.

Last edited:
Hey guys, is this thread still active? I live in South Korea and I can give some tips about our market.

Also is there any demand for Ultraboost Seoul 1988s still in the US?

I had like 5 pairs I put on StockX and the sales got cancelled, so just waiting for people to put up the same offers again or sell them on other portals.

Back
Top Bottom