Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

20181015_204612.jpg 20181015_204617.jpg

Once someone buys on stock x will they trip over the box?

They found me tbh. Only work with a couple regularly. I dont ship to China, they do that. I ship to one of their American addresses and they take care of the rest.

damn so they're flipping the kicks you flip them
I’m a non Asian American living in Hong Kong. There are tons of resale stores here selling the more limited/hyped stuff for huge markups to mainland and locals. The prices here put stadium goods to shame. For guys like me with size 12 feet, I couldn’t shop at those stores even if I wanted so I just buy via Goat/Stockx for stuff I miss out on and pay $40 for shipping but there’s no customs or import tax thankfully so it’s not too bad.

Regarding what’s hot or in demand here, you guys already know. Jordan’s, off white, bape, supreme are the things you can do well on in smallish sizes.

mostly the stores nearby Ladies Street or in the Mong Kok area? That's the only places I knew of or saw when I visited. It was either Kix Dreams or SMS Crew that had a crazy collection of NBA player exclusive shoes and a few pairs of Oregon Jordans.

I wonder where they get their stock from cause it doesn't seem HK has many places that have limited releases. And there's so many stores that brand themselves as Nike stores, but aren't "official franchises" so they only carry really GR stuff.

Didn't know that they don't charge customs so that's fortunate unlike other countries. Any recommendations for spots to check out? Love going back to visit HK

I need an Asian buyer for these Serenas, I'm getting mad low balled :lol: about to do the FC Shuffle and be done with it.

restock on court purple and pine green 1s in cali today, prices took a dip, another good opportunity to cash out some people.

damn so they're flipping the kicks you flip them

mostly the stores nearby Ladies Street or in the Mong Kok area? That's the only places I knew of or saw when I visited. It was either Kix Dreams or SMS Crew that had a crazy collection of NBA player exclusive shoes and a few pairs of Oregon Jordans.

I wonder where they get their stock from cause it doesn't seem HK has many places that have limited releases. And there's so many stores that brand themselves as Nike stores, but aren't "official franchises" so they only carry really GR stuff.

Didn't know that they don't charge customs so that's fortunate unlike other countries. Any recommendations for spots to check out? Love going back to visit HK

Most of the stores are in sneaker street in Mong Kok. I’ve been here two years and the amount of stores that resell heat has grown dramatically so it’s not just SMS/Kix anymore. However, I rarely go bc you get better deals buying from stockx or Goat even after paying $40 for shipping.

You are right though that it can be confusing bc the stores brand themselves but aren’t actual Nike or Adidas. My recommendation if you want to come to Asia for sneakers/shopping is to go to Tokyo or Seoul and skip HK. HK has every luxury brand you could imagine and each brand has multiple stores here carrying their entire catalogue including all the special edition stuff. You can get great deals on jewelry and watches here(esp Rolex). However, for streetwear and sneakers, Japan and Korea are where it’s at. I’ve akso heard some good things about Manila though I’ve only been once for work so didn’t get to do much shopping.

Any tips on what to do with a pair of arshams? I'm trying to max out profit, the price rose steadily and has leveled off but slowly creeping back up after some more pairs entered the market

Any tips on what to do with a pair of arshams? I'm trying to max out profit, the price rose steadily and has leveled off but slowly creeping back up after some more pairs entered the market

I'd probably try to sell asap. There are only so many people willing to buy them for 1500 or so and they aren't really popular in China.

Additionally, more 4d are coming that make your shoes less of a must have for many people who are on the fence but don't want to pay the crazy resell prices.

The OP should put the next hyped shoe and release date in the thread title imo (and keep it updated).

This thread is lackin
Too many releases man it’s every weekend basically.. I try to post what’s good coming out and some tips

dont forget salt 500's, especially small sizes.

and yeah I made this thread as retaliation to @bigj505 always on my **** about talking resell in the jordan 1 thread lol never really expected it to get active, especially not on here cause NT hates resellers

Back
Top Bottom