Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Here are a mine from this season:

Zenit Home Jersey with Hulk:

Bayern Munich Away Jersey:

Some really dope jerseys in here...

Hulk, Jackson Martinez, That River Plate Jersey, the different Arsenal Jerseys, ettc. all y'all got repped. :nthat:

At once I had maybe 110 kits or so, now like 25 :frown:.

Same here, sold most of them because they were too big (i use to wear them real baggy :rofl: ) or becuase i needed some extra loot :smh:

Had over 100 easily, now I have about 40 (Mostly Chivas and Mexico Jerseys)

Decided to start posting on NT again and been lurking this thread (which is great) and decided to contribute my latest additions.

Bought the last two from a shop in England. Still looking for the striped away kit. Waiting to see the leak photos for their new 13 kits

Last edited:
Same here, sold most of them because they were too big (i use to wear them real baggy :rofl: ) or becuase i needed some extra loot :smh:

Had over 100 easily, now I have about 40 (Mostly Chivas and Mexico Jerseys)

I sold a lot of mine because they were too big as well, the XXL were huge and the XL were even kind of big on me.

Just means I did something right. :smokin

Decided to start posting on NT again and been lurking this thread (which is great) and decided to contribute my latest additions.

All are Non-Player Issue/Non-P2R jerseys

Bought the last two from a shop in England. Still looking for the striped away kit. Waiting to see the leak photos for their new 13 kits

MAN! That Santos jersey I have wanted for a long time now,
Where in England did you get that?

All are Non-Player Issue/Non-P2R jerseys

ive had the romario nameset to go with that top Brazil jersey for the longest time. Now I just have to come across the jersey in a small and still decent condition

Last edited:
anybody know any sites with jersey sales going on? Need some from Arsenal and Bayern specifically..

^ Did u start going to Nikky's sports after I told u on the other thread?

haha no I've always been aware of them. For a while they were the only people that carried El Salvador gear. This is my first purchase from them however. Called in the other day and completely forgot to ask about the FMF namesets. Repped nontheless!

How do Umbro and Puma kits fit?

I wear a Medium but can i get away with a Small in a long sleeve version for either brand?

Back
Top Bottom