Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Any experience with that website store 100% legit? found some jerseys that I want.

100% legit man, ive done plenty of business with them. love his selection of older jerseys. he actually has a physical store, i think in pasadena. if youre in SF you should get your order in 2-3 days.

wow. he has so much stuff i want to buy now (-_-, )
not sure which to pick first.

man i'm pissed with Subside Sports...it's been 6 whole weeks and I've yet to receive my nameset... >:
I've dealt with them on four other occasions before but everytime it has never taken more than 3 weeks to have an order delivered to my home...

now I don't even want that damn thing anymore... :x

man i'm pissed with Subside Sports...it's been 6 whole weeks and I've yet to receive my nameset... >:
I've dealt with them on four other occasions before but everytime it has never taken more than 3 weeks to have an order delivered to my home...

now I don't even want that damn thing anymore... :x

Sorry to hear that man,

What you order?

Niky-Sports is the go-to place at the end of the season.

I picked up some Madrid kits w/ namesets last year for under $45 a pop.

Your local shop will have stuff SUPER cheap at the eos! Plus, if you go there enough and build some rapport, theyll probably hook you up with 15, 20% off current-season stuff! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP!!

Damn, did you spent a lot?

My friend can get me the entire name set with sponsors.

Paid $95 for my Gignac name set for my 10-11 3rd Marseille, worth it though.

I finally found one of my grails in my size and in decent condition :smokin

But upon further inspection, I found a glue stain....:smh:

Now I am conflicted as to whether I should return it or not. The jersey is also pilling in a few spots but I expected that.

Last edited:
Damn, did you spent a lot?

My friend can get me the entire name set with sponsors.

Paid $95 for my Gignac name set for my 10-11 3rd Marseille, worth it though.

I ordered together with the sleeve sponsor and Ligue 1 patch...about 30+pounds including shipping...

now they're taking their time with the refund too...it's the fourth day today :smh:

I finally found one of my grails in my size and in decent condition :smokin

But upon further inspection, I found a glue stain....:smh:

Now I am conflicted as to whether I should return it or not. The jersey is also pilling in a few spots but I expected that.
What size and how much if you sell it??

I ordered together with the sleeve sponsor and Ligue 1 patch...about 30+pounds including shipping...

now they're taking their time with the refund too...it's the fourth day today :smh:

minus the processing fees,i never got the full amount...they really made me work for it |I
i'll still deal with them though...they've got a lot of good stuff on their site...

anyway,here are my random pickups for the month...
Johor Darul Takzim's away(red) and third(pink) kit...they're a state club playing in the Malaysian league...

they're like the PSG of the league and at the start of this season had former Spanish international and Pichichi winner Dani Guiza in their squad...

So the borussia site is faking on my kit. Ordered it like a month ago and still have nothing to show for it. Ive contacted them but nothing. About to file a claim. Is there any seller on ebay selling legit BVB champions league kits? GUNDOGAN OR REUS?

That Porto jersey a couple pages back is a thing of pure beauty. I wish I could find one at a decent price :frown:

i like the first kit on the left, aside from the sponsor. but the placement of the crest on the middle one is horrible just doesnt go with the V pattern they have going on. what id do for a Juninho Pernambucano jersey though!

Last edited:
I have 2 questions to ask fellow soccer fans.

1.) Do you guys prefer to wear replica or authentic (player issue/on-field) jerseys?

2.) Do you prefer to wear your jerseys blank or with a player/number on the back?

I have 2 questions to ask fellow soccer fans.

1.) Do you guys prefer to wear replica or authentic (player issue/on-field) jerseys?

2.) Do you prefer to wear your jerseys blank or with a player/number on the back?

I've only had 2 actual authentic jerseys, a US Nike "where's waldo" kit from last year and the current Germany home techfit. The Nike is comfortable to wear, pretty much the same as the replica except a slimmer cut (sizing up is usually recommended) the Germany Techfit however fits like a wet suit, usually wear a S and got my techfit in a L and its still pretty hard to get on and off.

I prefer my kits with namesets as opposed to blank. But a lot of the kits I've had since my youth are blank and I still love them.

Back
Top Bottom