Official Soccer Jersey Thread

AS Roma doesn't have a kit sponsor and they've been selling blank jerseys for like 2 years now
AS Roma does not have a kit deal just like Lazio. Please explain the correlation.

How can they have a sponsored shirt if they purposely NEVER signed a sponsor deal?
They were suppose to sign a new sponsor deal when they signed on with Nike to make their kits. That's why they didn't go with their "Roma Cares" sponsor the following year.

Barca hasn't renewed the qatar deal for now. The new kit will be revealed in 5 days. Chances are tbe early batches of kits have been already made and are now being shipped to be sold. If/when barca finds a sponsor, Nike will include it in the later productions of the 16/17 kits

Found some stuff at TJMAXX

No one ever said the FA Cup wasn't important lol, literally no one
And yes congrats on second place, after your rivals choked in the very last game of the season, well deserved

No one ever said the FA Cup wasn't important lol, literally no one
And yes congrats on second place, after your rivals choked in the very last game of the season, well deserved
Check the footy thread. Man U fans dogged Arsenal fans over the last two years claiming our 2 FA Cups were meaningless.

All of a sudden, its a big deal. Congrats on the win, silverware is silverware. I would've gladly taken a 3rd straight FA Cup and been proud of the squad for doing so.

I just saw the new Arsenal GK kit and it looks strikingly similar to the one @HEGGSY  posted a couple pages back for Lester. Puma gave no dambs lol. Might have to cop my first GK kit ever.

Haven't been active in that thread for like 3 years, can't speak on what other United fans say, but all the ones I know in real life (including myself) always consider it important. Only cups that I've seen get no love are the shield and the Carling Cup (forget what the new name is).

Got some England WC shirts done to rock for the euros. Chambo is the Match version, and Jack is a replica.

El Nino Maravilla and Hector from last season.

Should I size up in the adizero authentic?
yes, one size up. At least for the last batch of adizeros i got from the WC, it was a pretty big difference between my usual size of small to medium. im small in replica but had to size up because small adizero was super tight on the torso, drastic fit difference.

rule of thumb, ALWAYS size up from your original replica size when going match version, ALWAYS

Back
Top Bottom