Official Soccer Jersey Thread

You guys respond back to each other so quick but when I ask a question it takes years lol

Still love y'all though

I'll try and get you from here on out haha. Usually though i figure if no doubt answers it's because nobody has a good answer or that given page had too much heat and it was overlooked.

Finally got these in!

Now on to the 16/17 sponsor-less :nerd:

I'll try and get you from here on out haha. Usually though i figure if no doubt answers it's because nobody has a good answer or that given page had too much heat and it was overlooked.
Can get you a blank Bayern home for £39.99($54) or one with Lewa or Lahm or Muller Nameset for $64
Plus $10 postage. PM me :wink:

Managed to stumble upon the Elmont Soccer Youth website today.

Has anyone purchased from there before? I just wanted to know if the jerseys there are equivalent to the "knock off" jerseys from AliExpress. 

I haven't seen anyone post the USA away jersey yet so I thought I would share. Jermaine Jones USA away stadium jersey from the weird soccer.com sale for $70. I got this just in time for the match yesterday :smoking. I had to get the JJ as soon as possible now that the Rapids finally have a USMNT player again.

Also picked up the Elite Revolution Woven track jacket at Nike Seattle while on vacation this weekend. The price is ridiculous and honestly NO jacket is worth $260 but if one was it would be this one. The body material is really nice and water resistant with a bonded zipper and the sleeves are very breathable and look awesome with the color changing effect. The USA on the back is a dark grey 3M material, not white.

I haven't seen anyone post the USA away jersey yet so I thought I would share. Jermaine Jones USA away stadium jersey from the weird soccer.com sale for $70. I got this just in time for the match yesterday :smoking. I had to get the JJ as soon as possible now that the Rapids finally have a USMNT player again.

Also picked up the Elite Revolution Woven track jacket at Nike Seattle while on vacation this weekend. The price is ridiculous and honestly NO jacket is worth $260 but if one was it would be this one. The body material is really nice and water resistant with a bonded zipper and the sleeves are very breathable and look awesome with the color changing effect. The USA on the back is a dark grey 3M material, not white.
did you but the jacket at full retail price?  I saw it in person too, very nice but verrrry expensive.

did you but the jacket at full retail price?  I saw it in person too, very nice but verrrry expensive.
Unfortunately, yes lol I was on vacation and feeling some type of way. I thought about it for a bit and decided **** it and went for it. I love it though so I don't regret buying it but wish it were cheaper.

looking at a 2015 adizero new england revolution kit....do adizero really fit small?

A couple months ago, I asked if anybody had any luck with putting a new nameset on top of an existing one and it was suggested that I remove the old one first. The old one was pretty much melted into the shirt that i couldn't even get a corner to start peeling it off. So I just decided to put the new one on top and it turned out great. First picture is with thr ruined nameset and the second is how it turned out.

Picked these up in the last few months

copped this authentic away Bradley two weeks ago when soccer.com had it on sale for $117.99...bought the authentic home Pulisic last night for $107.99 shipped...you just can't beat that price.

14/15 player issue BVB home :smile:

Last edited:
Nvm apparently they only offer authentic lettering for 2 teams. If anyone can help me find authentic name set for lacazette or valbuena for 15/16 olympique lyonnais home Jersey it would be greatly appreciated.

Couldn't find this in search, but any recommendations for shops that can do lettering (specifically on a white youth size Adidas Manchester United jersey) in the Bay Area (CA), preferably San Jose / South Bay?

Couldn't find this in search, but any recommendations for shops that can do lettering (specifically on a white youth size Adidas Manchester United jersey) in the Bay Area (CA), preferably San Jose / South Bay?

I would call nikys sports. they have 5-6 shops in the LA/samo area and my favorite local shop around here.

Back
Top Bottom