Official Soccer Jersey Thread

yes, one size up. At least for the last batch of adizeros i got from the WC, it was a pretty big difference between my usual size of small to medium. im small in replica but had to size up because small adizero was super tight on the torso, drastic fit difference.

rule of thumb, ALWAYS size up from your original replica size when going match version, ALWAYS

Thanks. Nikys-Sports has the adizero Real madrid home kits for 59.99 if anyone is interested btw

yes, one size up. At least for the last batch of adizeros i got from the WC, it was a pretty big difference between my usual size of small to medium. im small in replica but had to size up because small adizero was super tight on the torso, drastic fit difference.

rule of thumb, ALWAYS size up from your original replica size when going match version, ALWAYS
can't say the same about the new Nike authentic though.. went to the nike store to try the new USA home and away and a large was still too long in length for me.. the medium still fit the best (I usually wear a medium for everything)

Picked this up over the weekend... went with 18 since thats the # Bobby wore in that jersey, waiting on the new home Yedlin shirt to come in next, curious to see how it'll fit tbh

Should prob post my quaint collection sometime

Last edited:
can't say the same about the new Nike authentic though.. went to the nike store to try the new USA home and away and a large was still too long in length for me.. the medium still fit the best (I usually wear a medium for everything)
your right, I forget about nike's odd sizing. These new bell shaped match ones are too long and if I size down its too tight, but I still need some of these euros shirts haha

I checked the tag code and it seems legit to me sir

Hey guys, is it normal for a 2010 adidas Spain jersey to only have one washing instruction tag?

Does anybody know where I can buy soccer jerseys from the Mexican League? I don't follow the Mexican league much but a friend just brought me a jersey back from Mexico and now I am looking for Tigres jersey. Some of the Mexican teams have some dope jerseys.

Hey guys, so I'm thinking about getting my bf a new jersey for his bday and considering how I absolutely know nothing about soccer, I need some help. My main question right now is basically how do you tell an original fan jersey from Adidas vs. let's say a knockoff jersey from Aliexpress made in China? Any help is appreciated.

Well what exactly are you looking for?
Some jerseys differ by season. Any specific team you're looking for? Or you can always post the link of the jersey you're looking at and we will legit check

Hey guys, so I'm thinking about getting my bf a new jersey for his bday and considering how I absolutely know nothing about soccer, I need some help. My main question right now is basically how do you tell an original fan jersey from Adidas vs. let's say a knockoff jersey from Aliexpress made in China? Any help is appreciated.

buy jerseys from reliable websites such as soccer.com, cfs, subsidesports, kitbag, pds

worldsoccershop and soccerpro dot com are also good sites

All these sites work well for Mexican jerseys as well for the most part. problem is that unlike the EPL or German league or whatever the clubs merch availability depends on the popularity of the club. America and Chivas are the two most popular clubs in Mexico so theyre easy to find I'm sure. others not so much. But Tigres you should be ok with

Nice, that shirt is starting to grow on me, I just don't really like anybody on the men's team and US Soccer already sold out of the 3-star shirt in my size.

On a different note, anybody have a lead on any of the three Bayern shirts from this past season. Trying to find them at a good price, waited too long to order from SoccerPro and now my size is long gone :smh:

Last edited:
Nice, that shirt is starting to grow on me, I just don't really like anybody on the men's team and US Soccer already sold out of the 3-star shirt in my size.

On a different note, anybody have a lead on any of the three Bayern shirts from this past season. Trying to find them at a good price, waited too long to order from SoccerPro and now my size is long gone :smh:

Check local adidas outlets? I got my 15-16 Bayern Home kit for 30.

rck3sactown rck3sactown dope pickup. I'm going to the US game this weekend and have a feeling I may leave with a jersey... Can't decide what name/number id go with but Yedlin is a possibility. That Bobby Wood jersey a page back is :pimp: too

What size are you looking for?

You guys respond back to each other so quick but when I ask a question it takes years lol

Still love y'all though

Back
Top Bottom