Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Is this legit or a fake?

Legit check? Found it a little weird there's only one tag for the instructions on how to wash it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can anybody link me to a 15-16 Marseille away, I tried their site but it was acting funny.

Edit found

Last edited:
Mannn, i would be so down for an in house NT kit printer, starting to get crooked printing too often on shirts im spending a lot of trouble and time acquiring its correct prints and badges, you'll see with my ibra below :smh:

Got this 10/11 Arsenal Home Authentic Jack Wilshere for a steal, absolutely love this shirt. (If anyone has this shirt in size small in Replica or Authentic/Player issue version, please contact me if you want to let it go)

13/14 PSG Ibrahimovic Home. Would of been a perfect shirt if it wasnt for the crooked nameset :frown:

12/13 Real Madrid Ozil Third shirt. in my top 5 Real shirts, a beaut. Grateful to Real madrid for letting him go and selling him to Arsenal :pimp:

Mannn, i would be so down for an in house NT kit printer, starting to get crooked printing too often on shirts im spending a lot of trouble and time acquiring its correct prints and badges, you'll see with my ibra below
mean.gif
I also have this fear. That's why I rarely get printed shirts and if I do, will ask the store to send it loose.

It avoids a lot of trouble, because at home, I can align printing and patches the way I want. Too bad I don't have money to buy a heat press machine, so have to use normal iron, which make things more complicated.

Sucks about the Ibra. Did you take it to a shop to get it done? Or did the place you buy it from send it like that?
Took it to a shop, I didnt really take a look at it until i got home smh lesson learned

I also have this fear. That's why I rarely get printed shirts and if I do, will ask the store to send it loose.

It avoids a lot of trouble, because at home, I can align printing and patches the way I want. Too bad I don't have money to buy a heat press machine, so have to use normal iron, which make things more complicated.
Im starting to lean that way about getting shirts with printing. But i just dont trust myself at all when it comes to printing it at home, whether it be messing it up by not using the right temperature or too much or not enough pressure, as well as the fact that im using an iron versus a machine which i would be paranoid with the iron not fully adhering the print properly to the shirt.

Mannn, i would be so down for an in house NT kit printer, starting to get crooked printing too often on shirts im spending a lot of trouble and time acquiring its correct prints and badges, you'll see with my ibra below :smh:

12/13 Real Madrid Ozil Third shirt. in my top 5 Real shirts, a beaut. Grateful to Real madrid for letting him go and selling him to Arsenal :pimp:

[/SPOILER]
I mentionted to an NTer that I would be willing to press kits, but sometimes because of shipping costs it might not be worth it. That Ibra NS shouldn't be to difficult to apply and to straighten since it's one sheet in which all details are on.

That RM kit though !

Fixed:
*"Hateful to Real madrid for letting him go and selling him to Arsenal"*

Last edited:
I mentionted to an NTer that I would be willing to press kits, but sometimes because of shipping costs it might not be worth it. That Ibra NS shouldn't be to difficult to apply and to straighten since it's one sheet in which all details are on.

That RM kit though !

Fixed:
*"Hateful to Real madrid for letting him go and selling him to Arsenal"*
i hear you on that, especially sending across the pond. I wish it wasnt so difficult for the employees to get it straight especially considering what you said about it all being on one sheet sigh if only i could peel it off and try again.

and i knew you'd appreciate that kit! i wouldnt mind getting my hands on the home from that season as well, nice-simple and classy designs that year

I have a few jerseys I want to sell and since this thread doesn't allow sale posts, where is the best place to sell kits other than eBay?

I have a few jerseys I want to sell and since this thread doesn't allow sale posts, where is the best place to sell kits other than eBay?

Reddit.com/r/kitswap is a great place to swap and sell kits. I've used it a ton in the last couple of years.

Took it to a shop, I didnt really take a look at it until i got home smh lesson learned
Im starting to lean that way about getting shirts with printing. But i just dont trust myself at all when it comes to printing it at home, whether it be messing it up by not using the right temperature or too much or not enough pressure, as well as the fact that im using an iron versus a machine which i would be paranoid with the iron not fully adhering the print properly to the shirt.
Yeah, that's the sad part. The printing never adhere properly on the first apply. You have to use the plastic backing to iron the edges and also iron inside out.

Eventually, the printing will fully adhere to the shirt. 

Back
Top Bottom