Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Long shot here, but are there any promo codes floating around for the US Soccer Shop? Trying to pick up a three star women's jersey.

Yes, I just got my first one and can say sizing up was a perfect fit. I would have been in trouble had I not.

Word. I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and size up

Thanks guys. Just ordered my first authentic, a United Home Zlatan. Mad excited :nthat:

No problem fam

What I've noticed is, if you want it to fit like an on field shirt for athletic usage, go true to size.

If you want it to fit like a tailored shirt for casual wear, go a size up. It'll still have the slim sides and sleeves, but will also have that longer length

At least for the current Adidas. Nike used to fir that way, but I've noticed after trying on this years PSG at the Nike store, the collar is much wider and going a size up just makes the shirt all around larger.

Adidas Adizero/authentic = go a size up

Nike Vapor/whatever its called = TTS

Puma Authentic = Go up 2 sizes cause them ***** are tight

Last edited:
Long shot here, but are there any promo codes floating around for the US Soccer Shop? Trying to pick up a three star women's jersey.

Most of the promo's they did were leading up to/during the Olympics. What kills me with US Soccer Shop is their shipping, its ridiculous.

Last edited:
i need help with sizing on the new nike authentics

do i size up like always?? for the 2016 authentic match jerseys? I wear a large in the 2014 and 2012 authentics

I went TTS on the nike 2016 match jersey.. torso fit well, arms are a bit tight though 

thanks

im more concerned bout the torso cuz i got a medium back in 2014 and i nearly suffocated myself to death....had to return it

any more input on match authentic nikes? prolly gonna order tomorrow

Last edited:
Most of the promo's they did were leading up to/during the Olympics. What kills me with US Soccer Shop is their shipping, its ridiculous.
Wow. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on one of the three star jerseys when I asked this. I just went back onto the US Soccer store and all jerseys are now 50% off haha. Had to grab one. You're right about the shipping, though. $13...

Picked up this authentic USA kit from the outlet for a cool $25 bucks. Didn't ask any questions just bought it and left. Rocked in for the USA vs Bahamas National Team game in the Bahamas a few days ago. With my Sockdart IDs.

I went with my usual size for Utd's authentics this season...slimmer around the waist but I liked how the shoulders fits me...
I tried going one size up but the length was too long for my liking...

here they are...

i very rarely purchase authentics but I've made an exception ever since Utd switched to adidas...

Just bought six kits this week and it hasn't even ended yet.

Have a bad feeling it'll go up to double digits by the end of the week.

Someone cut my hands off.

:frown:

Last edited:
I went with my usual size for Utd's authentics this season...slimmer around the waist but I liked how the shoulders fits me...
I tried going one size up but the length was too long for my liking...

here they are...

i very rarely purchase authentics but I've made an exception ever since Utd switched to adidas...

Damn, now i'm nervous.

I got TTS in my authentic USA Nike kit from this summer and it was the right choice, a size up would've been way too long.

I want to scoop the blue United authentic but adidas has always been hit or miss for me with the sizing. At this point I think I'll go TTS since I'm a pretty fit/thinner dude and the last time I went a size up for an adidas authentic it was super long.

Any Euro 2012 Holland away kit? SZ L?
Also Milan 08/09 Home and third kit?

I need these kits and I'll be done with kits for a long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom