Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Just picked up the Chelsea 2015/16 Third Black kit from Ross. I'm looking for either Champions League patches w/ nameset or EPL patches w/ nameset. Don't really have a player preference but I know I don't want Terry. Thanks.

Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. Just picked up the Chelsea 2015/16 Third Black kit from Ross. I'm looking for either Champions League patches w/ nameset or EPL patches w/ nameset. Don't really have a player preference but I know I don't want Terry. Thanks.

Upper 90 has the EPL sets for this I believe. And for the EPL patches, make sure to get the gold and not the white because they were champions the previous year.

what's that other site you guys use for name sets? I just looked thru Upper90's stock and they don't have what I'm looking for.

Went a lil old school today with my Real Madrid jersey...

Anyone can point me or link me to the starball and respect badges that are authentic please ?

Ross has the usa 2016 vapor match away joints for 35
Saw every single sz

Material is dope

Last edited:
It's a sad day when you can no longer fit some of your favorite shirts. Gonna be looking to move these, want to offer them in here before I throw them on eBay. There's four I think that still have tags, the others have only been worn a handful of times. All are size small.

Last edited:

I just want to point out how much I love this shirt. The gold stripes and classy collar are amazing, and this match against CSKA Moscow lacked the sponsor giving it a clean white appearance.

I've seen match issued ones on ebay go for thousands of dollars, sad I'll never get my hands on that! :frown:

Anywhere to cop the United Europa League final jersey with the match details on it? Need it.

I would suggest getting the blue united kit off one of the kit sites on sale or clearance and then just getting the Europa patches on eBay

It's be much cheaper than paying whatever price someone is selling the full shirt for right after they just won

I would suggest getting the blue united kit off one of the kit sites on sale or clearance and then just getting the Europa patches on eBay

It's be much cheaper than paying whatever price someone is selling the full shirt for right after they just won

I'm more concerned with having the match details on the jersey since it was the final and we won.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sckid20  

Ross has the usa 2016 vapor match away joints for 35
Saw every single sz

Material is dope

Can you get me a L or XL incl. shipping to germany?

Last edited:
US will be wearing pride numbers in June. Does anyone have access to just the name set?

20170526-us-soccer-lgbtq-red2.jpg

They just announced this so I wouldn't think so. Also read they will be auctioned off after the game so makes me wonder whether versions will be made available to the public at all. If they are though I'll cop.

Anywhere to cop the United Europa League final jersey with the match details on it? Need it.
Weird how united direct only has the home shirt with the match details on it and the current blue away is nowhere to be found.  They've already replaced them with the black 17/18 away shirts

Back
Top Bottom