Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Do kits run small or true to size? I wear a XXL or 3XL tee shirt depending on the brand.

Depends on the brand of the shirt and whether it's an authentic/replica. A basic Nike or Adidas replica will fit TTS, while I'd suggest going up a size for an authentic fit. If you're looking at a Puma kit... I would advise against it if you're a 2X-3X. They tend to be extremely tight.

I couldn't resist at this price ($17.99)

Nice to finally see someone else with an ATL UTD jersey in here.

Where'd you get Tito to sign it?

I was walking out of BDS and noticed a small group of people hanging out by a door. For whatever reason I went and hung out with them and the players came out, shook hands, signed babies, etc. They were all super nice guys and seemer appreciative that people wanted to take pictures and get stuff signed.

I was walking out of BDS and noticed a small group of people hanging out by a door. For whatever reason I went and hung out with them and the players came out, shook hands, signed babies, etc. They were all super nice guys and seemer appreciative that people wanted to take pictures and get stuff signed.
Nice man. I need adidas to start selling the goalkeeper shirts. Here's hoping for another 3 points today.

Some shirts I want to get rid off. PM if interested. All new, never worn.

2012 USMNT Away Authentic Size L (but feels slim M) has vent on side and plastic T on shoulders.
2013 Vancouver Whitecaps Home Replica Size M
2013-14 Celtic FC Home Replica Size M

Pissed at passing up on the USA jerseys on Ross and Marshalls. Saw this on Friday but passed on it and now tried to cop it and it's gone :smh:

If anyone's willing to help a brother out, I'd cop em. Size L or M or even XL would do in any of the authentic or replica joints.

Last edited:
Hey bros,

Does anyone know where to get the right/left arm patches that Real Madrid wore on their shirts in Saturday's final?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom