Official Soccer Jersey Thread

They just announced this so I wouldn't think so. Also read they will be auctioned off after the game so makes me wonder whether versions will be made available to the public at all. If they are though I'll cop.

They're already for sale in the US soccer shop. I just want the same set because I already have a blank to put it on! Ha

They're already for sale in the US soccer shop. I just want the same set because I already have a blank to put it on! Ha

Awesome will have to pick one up for sure then. I feel like these namesets are harder to find. Some of the Stars and Stripes ones ended up popping up on ebay after they wore them but I'm not even sure if they're legitimate or not. Hard to say whether these will be available as just the name set.

Latest pickup:

Geoff Cameron - Stoke City 16/17 Away

They botched the nameset printing, but I'm gonna keep it. 1.) Imperfect namesets don't bother me much since I see it in matches all the time. 2.) It took over a month for them to even find a nameset to fulfill the order.

^ 12/13 and 14/15 homes are my favs followed by that 11/12 third 
pimp.gif

Speaking of 14/15 home, my second favorite Madrista...

Worldsoccershop has Arsenal jersey with FA badge but could not find one with badge and the inscription.

I don't need know soccer, can anyone help me out with this jersey. What year is it from ? I believe it's club America. Is there any demand for what ? How much would one expect to pay for one ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
That jersey is worth $0 to Club America fans [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah seriously it's Monterrey, don't know a price but can't imagine it's much.

reps all around! all the madrid shirts on this page are classics already. need to add them.

Didn't realize until after my name set was applied at the shop that it came misspelled. This one dosnt bother me haha it will be the bar shirt.

Player issue 11/12 Away and Retail Authentic 10/11 Home.

Last edited:
^my b. Didnt realize your join date was 02 on mobile.

Repped and i will now bow out
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get a custom nameset and numbers for the black US away jersey used in the 2016 Copa America?

Back
Top Bottom