Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Yeah man, i finally found it. 25 euros. Roma fourth kit 2004-2005. Green color. Used only in Coppa Italia.
5koxh3.jpg

Told y’all I had to have the Mbappe vs United kit for memories sake

Side note tho... anyone know where I can get the ‘Respect’ patch? Can’t believe they put on the starball but not the respect patch >D

Very strange, mine has it for, last seasons CL

is it just me, or are the namesets on these PSGxJordan kits much bigger than usual on purpose?

I noticed it when someone had picked up a small, but even as a large the nameset looks big on mine.

I also think this Jordan kit runs a tiny bit smaller (almost more like vaporknit) than any of my adidas kits from this year. I was tempted to swap it for an XL.

Does anyone know how adidas shorts fit compared to nike? I wear a large in all my nike team shorts, but unsure if adidas fits bigger than nike like their jerseys tend to? Debating on medium or large for some bayern shorts

Does anyone know how adidas shorts fit compared to nike? I wear a large in all my nike team shorts, but unsure if adidas fits bigger than nike like their jerseys tend to? Debating on medium or large for some bayern shorts

I'll get some measurements when I get home today. I have some team shorts from both adidas and nike.

Spring time I love wearing soccer jerseys with jeans and sneakers. Any links for some cheap jerseys, not partial to brand or team

The official club stores, also e-stores like soccer.com, worldsoccershop, niky's sports, upper 90. You can also check burlington, ross, and marshall's there's always random jerseys popping up.

I'll get some measurements when I get home today. I have some team shorts from both adidas and nike.

Appreciate you! Just wanted to know if the nike and adidas are the same size. Not too worried about measurements since I know the nike ones fit perfect. Just worried adidas ones might be slightly bigger

Appreciate you! Just wanted to know if the nike and adidas are the same size. Not too worried about measurements since I know the nike ones fit perfect. Just worried adidas ones might be slightly bigger

As you can see, I have a few teams from both brands from different seasons. Some are replica and some are authentic player issue, they're all quite similar in length when measuring with a tape on the side from top of waistband down to the hem. To be honest, the adidas shorts feel a bit more fitted since they're a bit shorter in the rise(the seam in the middle, from bottom of waistband to the bottom of crotch) and inseam(the seams on the inner thighs, from middle of the crotch down to the bottom hem). The nike ones have a longer rise and inseam making them feel a bit longer and not all up in your nuts so much. I wear a size M in all shorts and my natural waist size is a 30.

IMG_20190321_223344.jpg
IMG_20190321_224714.jpg
IMG_20190321_224909.jpg
IMG_20190321_223601.jpg
IMG_20190321_224836.jpg
IMG_20190321_225131.jpg
IMG_20190321_225059.jpg
IMG_20190321_225208.jpg
IMG_20190321_225017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom