Official Soccer Jersey Thread

As you can see, I have a few teams from both brands from different seasons. Some are replica and some are authentic player issue, they're all quite similar in length when measuring with a tape on the side from top of waistband down to the hem. To be honest, the adidas shorts feel a bit more fitted since they're a bit shorter in the rise(the seam in the middle, from bottom of waistband to the bottom of crotch) and inseam(the seams on the inner thighs, from middle of the crotch down to the bottom hem). The nike ones have a longer rise and inseam making them feel a bit longer and not all up in your nuts so much. I wear a size M in all shorts and my natural waist size is a 30.

IMG_20190321_223344.jpg
IMG_20190321_224714.jpg
IMG_20190321_224909.jpg
IMG_20190321_223601.jpg
IMG_20190321_224836.jpg
IMG_20190321_225131.jpg
IMG_20190321_225059.jpg
IMG_20190321_225208.jpg
IMG_20190321_225017.jpg

My man thanks! I'll roll with a large for the adidas shorts then since all my nike ones are large. I have a 30 waist also, but I'm tall so I need the longer length from the large. Thanks again, I almost ordered mediums so that helped out big time.

Anyone have tips for ironing on namesets and patches?
I always cut out a piece of cardboard or put a folder in the area of the jersey where I'm applying something. Gives a flat, smooth, and stable surface to work on. When ironing on a just put a pillow case in between the iron and whatever you're putting on the jersey

CFS popularity has exploded in the past couple years, I swear all the medium jerseys get cleaned out regularly :smh:

Seems to be with most of the good sizes. I’ve sat out the last couple 20% sales at this point. The pound has strengthened against the dollar too which makes things just a touch more expensive, and unless I’m getting 7-10 things (we usually group order) then the shipping isn’t really worth it.

Tbh, I’ve seen a lot better deals and more widely available sizes on eBay of late.

CFS popularity has exploded in the past couple years, I swear all the medium jerseys get cleaned out regularly :smh:

CFS used to be a real hidden gem a few years ago, just like Flight Club when it was known as vintagekicks.

Once I started seeing CFS being advertised on different football sites, I knew it was a wrap. Too many people know about it now, so that's everybody's go-to place.

CFS is great, but i must complain on Roma shirts. It's impossible that Roma shirts from 2015-2016 are still over 50-60 pounds. Too much

anyone ever ordered anything off nike EU site? ordered authentic France Centenary shirt with forwarding service address in Germany..anxiously waiting for tracking info now...lol

Anyone know any places that sell this season's Man United (pink jersey) and Bayern (grey jersey) CL namesets? Looking for a pogba and Lewandowski

bought a barca jersey from todofut and these *******s sent me the wrong one. aint answering emails or phone calls

Back
Top Bottom