Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

kitbag currently has a sale for 1/2 off printing:

http://www.kitbag.com/sto...uct_browse.aspx?category|category_root|13125=football&category|cat_13125|11142=football+kits
yeah I also saw that, but do they do authentic lettering? 
yes for international jerseys. as far as i know, no for premier league jerseys. 
oh alright so I should get just a blank arsenal one then without lettering on it? and as far as you know the jerseys are real too right? thanks in advance 

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

kitbag currently has a sale for 1/2 off printing:

http://www.kitbag.com/sto...uct_browse.aspx?category|category_root|13125=football&category|cat_13125|11142=football+kits
yeah I also saw that, but do they do authentic lettering? 
yes for international jerseys. as far as i know, no for premier league jerseys. 
oh alright so I should get just a blank arsenal one then without lettering on it? and as far as you know the jerseys are real too right? thanks in advance 

1. yea if you want the official (felt-like) printing, then i'd just get a blank one. heck, if you're in the U.S., you might be better off just buying the jersey and nameset from a U.S. store.

2. as for the sizing, i can't confirm on the arsenal jerseys. but the man utd away (this season's) that i have is pretty tight. i wear a medium in all kinds of shirts and tops, but the medium jersey is pretty tight in the sleeves and shoulders.

1. yea if you want the official (felt-like) printing, then i'd just get a blank one. heck, if you're in the U.S., you might be better off just buying the jersey and nameset from a U.S. store.

2. as for the sizing, i can't confirm on the arsenal jerseys. but the man utd away (this season's) that i have is pretty tight. i wear a medium in all kinds of shirts and tops, but the medium jersey is pretty tight in the sleeves and shoulders.

this arrived. have been waiting months for a restock in them once they had it i grabbed it right away. Retro jersey with replica felt printing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice in person.

429398_10150734015412442_579372441_11258488_1700305898_n.jpg

this arrived. have been waiting months for a restock in them once they had it i grabbed it right away. Retro jersey with replica felt printing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice in person.

429398_10150734015412442_579372441_11258488_1700305898_n.jpg

I got 2 brand new, 2010-2011 Authentic Barcelona Home kits that are both size Small and are blanks with no name printing on it. Turns out they are just a tad too small for me, Long shot but if anyone has the same one in a size Medium and needs a small, i would love to hear from you to make an even trade, or even let go the smalls so i can acquire the Mediums. Holla
nerd.gif

I got 2 brand new, 2010-2011 Authentic Barcelona Home kits that are both size Small and are blanks with no name printing on it. Turns out they are just a tad too small for me, Long shot but if anyone has the same one in a size Medium and needs a small, i would love to hear from you to make an even trade, or even let go the smalls so i can acquire the Mediums. Holla
nerd.gif

And they hate you.

looking into what EPL team i would like to adopt. Alot of nice kits. Curious to why you support the ones you do.

And they hate you.

looking into what EPL team i would like to adopt. Alot of nice kits. Curious to why you support the ones you do.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

And they hate you.

Dad's from Manchester, I was raised a red.

And they hate you.

Dad's from Manchester, I was raised a red.

Raised a Red Devil, and will die one. If I ever have spawn, godwilling they will be too.

I literally can't get into most foreign leagues because of style of play. I like EPL's style of play, physical, exciting, quicker paced. the ticky tack of the spanish leagues and erredevesie (sp), the diving of the italians, and the overall monopoly in the bundesliga of Bayern Munchen, really kills any ability for me to pick any other club teams. If anything, I would pick Real because I loved Beckham and Zidane.

Internationals, I ride with the motherland, Brazil, and England due to the strong ties of the players I enjoy watching.

Raised a Red Devil, and will die one. If I ever have spawn, godwilling they will be too.

I literally can't get into most foreign leagues because of style of play. I like EPL's style of play, physical, exciting, quicker paced. the ticky tack of the spanish leagues and erredevesie (sp), the diving of the italians, and the overall monopoly in the bundesliga of Bayern Munchen, really kills any ability for me to pick any other club teams. If anything, I would pick Real because I loved Beckham and Zidane.

Internationals, I ride with the motherland, Brazil, and England due to the strong ties of the players I enjoy watching.

And they hate you.

roll.gif

And they hate you.

roll.gif

used to play soccer all my life but don't have any jerseys..at least that will fit me..any advice as to where to cop..should i hop on that kitbag deal?..u aren't official if ur jersey aint got a number and a players name on the back right?

used to play soccer all my life but don't have any jerseys..at least that will fit me..any advice as to where to cop..should i hop on that kitbag deal?..u aren't official if ur jersey aint got a number and a players name on the back right?

^ it's not about being official my dude, people who love soccer just seem to tend to get the full kit. I personally have a couple blanks that end up being workout shirts.

^ it's not about being official my dude, people who love soccer just seem to tend to get the full kit. I personally have a couple blanks that end up being workout shirts.

Back
Top Bottom