Official Soccer Jersey Thread

wouldve went with CL lettering on the 3rd set personally but still nice

Thought the same but decided I'd stick to the BPL font

@romeyrome
 that Schweiny looks so good!! even with BPL name set

Thank you sir. Still waiting on my depay name set for the home and Rooney Away name set!

That James jersey is clean. That chilena and free kick he had today were filthy as well #halamadrid

That free kick was just wow...

Im honestly not a big fan of the UCL ManU name set fonts.

It doesnt match the jersey in my opinion.. idk lol

Tbh, I wasn't a fan either till I peeped the third.

:smokin

So im wondering what the final kit is going to look like for madrid third.

Im getting sick and tired of Adidas always posting false photos.

Its either the real thing or a prototype.

This is the jersey everyone saw when this kit was unveiled.

Now i see this on instagram with the Fifa club patch, moving the Adidas logo up top.

Looks ugly in my opinion but it also looks good with all the UCL patches.

Adidas needs to stop doing last minute changes, its kind of annoying.

Just like the Juventus Black and gold kit differences as discussed earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

So im wondering what the final kit is going to look like for madrid third.

Im getting sick and tired of Adidas always posting false photos.

Its either the real thing or a prototype.

This is the jersey everyone saw when this kit was unveiled.

Now i see this on instagram with the Fifa club patch, moving the Adidas logo up top.

Looks ugly in my opinion but it also looks good with all the UCL patches.

Adidas needs to stop doing last minute changes, its kind of annoying.

Just like the Juventus Black and gold kit differences as discussed earlier in the thread.
As if the all the stripes on the kit wasn't enough indicator its still adidas without having to move the EQT logo. 

As if the all the stripes on the kit wasn't enough indicator its still adidas without having to move the EQT logo. 
maybe this will be the UCL version only.. but they would still have the FIFA patch in La Liga too so.... not sure

You guys bleach your white kits? Even with printing? I'm playing a lot of pick up games in my white kits and don't want them to yellow. So far I'm just washing them regularly and it's been fine.

The colors on the Utd 3rd look really nice...  I just don't like those triangular patterns that they have all over the fabric.  I think I'll go with the home shirt this year.

You guys bleach your white kits? Even with printing? I'm playing a lot of pick up games in my white kits and don't want them to yellow. So far I'm just washing them regularly and it's been fine.
never bleach. when my jerseys get stains, i use a lot of shout or oxyclean.

Got it from the United site. Took about 8 days to get here. 
I've bought from them a couple of times.  It's hit or miss with them since they're operated by Kitbag.  I think I've run into issues like 50% of the time but a lot of places don't carry all of the CL stuff.

To clean mine, I fill a bucket with warm water and let them soak with an oxyclean pod or two. I then wash them lightly and hang dry.

I've been on a hunt for older kits lately,picked up a few gems including the Barca volt colorway from the 05-06 season..

also bought another Barca home kit and added the anniversary match details in front.

Great buys! Where did you find this 03-04 away? I've been looking for this for a while now, never have I found it with such a neat name set like yours - it looks brand new!

^did a quick search but none of the major sites had printing available

found this year's home and away  but printing + badges will run you about $150 shipped from germany

Great buys! Where did you find this 03-04 away? I've been looking for this for a while now, never have I found it with such a neat name set like yours - it looks brand new!
bought the kit from a local guy through a buy/sell forum, but I believe Classic Football website still have that particular kit...
the nameset is a repro though, got it from eBay...bought from the guy a few times before so I can vouch for the quality...

Back
Top Bottom