Official Soccer Jersey Thread

PM if anyone interested in these Nike Authentic from Ross

2014 USMNT Authentic Boom-Pop Medium

or 

2014-2015 Barcelona Authentic Home Small
AH man. Still waiting for an Authentic Large bomb pop to come up! Let me know if you see one! 

assuming youre in san francisco, please keep an eye out for me and i'll grab a large for you if i see one also
ha I've actually moved to NYC since creating my account. I'm going to hit up the Marshall's by my house tonight. I'll keep my eyes peeled! 

You guys get dope authentics at ross and in ny's marshalls or tjmaxx' we get these... :stoneface:

Also aside from the fact that the flag on it might cause Catalans to rage.

My Ross doesn't have anything :smh:

If anyone sees an XL authentic pop jersey, plz bless a brotha

What size are looking for? I've seen it pop up on sale a few times.
medium, cheapest I've seen has been at soccercorner but I'm still looking for an Ibra kit for less

if you're gonna put CL patches on it, don't get the pre printed ibra jerseys. you need to buy a blank and get the CL nameset. the ones that are pre printed use the ligue 1 nameset which is different.

:x wth they do to france?!? France's kits were such classics and nike does that *****

For those of you who own the replica versions, not authentic, of juventus home kit from last year and this years, are the scudetto the same on both?

Yo guys,

Looking into purchasing a Real Madrid home replica shirt online. The last Adidas shirt I got was an 2006 Bayern home shirt. In comparison to Nike shirts, how do they fit? Slimmer or looser? 

Back
Top Bottom