Official Soccer Jersey Thread

They're a bit looser than the Nike ones imo

But tbh, if I were you I would take advantage of worldsoccershops sale. They have the authentic for $69 right now.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/76744.html

I'm thinking about getting a CR7 name set for one

Or you can go to soccerpro.com for a madrid authentic at $59 with no name but $69 with Ronaldo. Also sign up for their newsletter and get $5 off and shipping is like only $5. You'll probably end up saving maybe $20 compared to wss. I hate how much wss charges for shipping and the time it takes to get delivered. It's the slowest.

They're a bit looser than the Nike ones imo

But tbh, if I were you I would take advantage of worldsoccershops sale. They have the authentic for $69 right now.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/76744.html

I'm thinking about getting a CR7 name set for one

Or you can go to soccerpro.com for a madrid authentic at $59 with no name but $69 with Ronaldo. Also sign up for their newsletter and get $5 off and shipping is like only $5. You'll probably end up saving maybe $20 compared to wss. I hate how much wss charges for shipping and the time it takes to get delivered. It's the slowest.
m
Even better :pimp:

On my way to the home opener!

That David Villa kit is :nthat:

I remember seeing someone with a Pirlo one like that with the special number set as well, that NYCFC third is just so clean

Man this is a random post that I have to get off my chest but I'm so sick and tired of people judging me for wearing jerseys all day everyday.
Time to time I'll wear casual or formal clothes when I need to, but when I'm chillin on my day off and I'm too lazy to put a cotton shirt on, I wear my jersey. Do to the fact it's way more comfortable than a cotton shirt. Also cause I sweat easily.

I just had to vent since my best friends cousin invited me to her birthday dinner and she comes to me and says "I have to ask you one favor, can you not wear your jersey? I know they're expensive and everything but you're always wearing a jersey"

I get it, I'm not mad about the fact I can't wear a jersey to her birthday since it's her birthday and I will respect her with her little event.
But what pisses me off is the fact she really had to ask me to not wear a jersey infront of my other friends, and of course I know not to wear a jersey to a special occasion. People all of sudden think I can't dress just because I wear a different jersey everyday. I choose what I like to wear, and I truly don't care about what anyone else thinks, but it's just annoying to me when they're all surprised like "omg you're wearing something other than a jersey!"

Even my friends are all like "you have way too much jerseys bro", "you're spending too much money", "all you ever buy are jerseys".....etc

And the people that always that has to something to say thinks they know about fashion and know how to dress. Lmfao f**k out of here with that BS.
F**k today's society, wear what you want, like and what's comfortable. F**k everyone else's standards.
Collecting kits has become a hobby of mine and a passion. F**k who ever stands in my way of spending $100-$150 on a kit. I'm just doing me. Same thing with girls, if we tell them to take their make up off what would they say? Lmao

Does anyone else always get bashed on wearing jerseys?

Last edited:
Depends on where you wear them.

I get your "i'll wear what I want/fon't care what you think" standpoint, but always wearing one type of clothing everywhere has little upside but a lot of downside. If its a nice dinner, or anything a step up from mcdonalds really, a jersey isnt the way to go. Plus dinner + jersey = high risk spill/stain scenario.

I only wear jerseys if I'm just kicking it with friends at someones house or like out to the mall. anything else will either just be a t-shirt and shorts or more dressed up like a button up and jeans.

i just wore a RM jersey to a pizza party for a 6 year old

and a hoody and jeans to eat some k-bbq

but we all have common sense not to wear a jersey to a wedding

dont get offended @Atmos

she basically told you to wear something nice/appropriate 

Nothing worse than getting to a bar and having them tell you no jerseys allowed :smh:. I was also at a bar where hats weren't allowed, and another where you weren't allowed to wear a hat backwards :lol:.

Nothing worse than getting to a bar and having them tell you no jerseys allowed
mean.gif
. I was also at a bar where hats weren't allowed, and another where you weren't allowed to wear a hat backwards
laugh.gif
to make it worse, these are places that call themselves "sports bars" 

but once the dj arrives they think theyre a nightclub and want to implement a dress code

Nothing worse than getting to a bar and having them tell you no jerseys allowed :smh: . I was also at a bar where hats weren't allowed, and another where you weren't allowed to wear a hat backwards :lol: .
to make it worse, these are places that call themselves "sports bars" 
but once the dj arrives they think theyre a nightclub and want to implement a dress code
Exactly :smh:.

Another hilarious dress code policy I encountered was at a bar in a beach resort town in NJ. You weren't allowed to wear a tank top :rofl:.

Depends on where you wear them.

I get your "i'll wear what I want/fon't care what you think" standpoint, but always wearing one type of clothing everywhere has little upside but a lot of downside. If its a nice dinner, or anything a step up from mcdonalds really, a jersey isnt the way to go. Plus dinner + jersey = high risk spill/stain scenario.

I only wear jerseys if I'm just kicking it with friends at someones house or like out to the mall. anything else will either just be a t-shirt and shorts or more dressed up like a button up and jeans.

i just wore a RM jersey to a pizza party for a 6 year old
and a hoody and jeans to eat some k-bbq

but we all have common sense not to wear a jersey to a wedding

dont get offended @Atmos

she basically told you to wear something nice/appropriate 

Yea I know, I just hate dressing up sometimes lol i dress casual and sporty most of the time. Just because I live in Florida, gets so humid here :frown:

@Atmos
 keep your jerseys but I think it's time to swap "friends" :lol:

:rofl: i know right lol

Nothing worse than getting to a bar and having them tell you no jerseys allowed :smh:. I was also at a bar where hats weren't allowed, and another where you weren't allowed to wear a hat backwards :lol:.

Yup exactly. Bars in my area arnt that bad about it but possibly on certain nights they probably won't allow it lol
But most clubs and bars here are pretty fair with dress code.

I know where you're coming from Atmos especially living in FL, when I was working in Tampa I looked forward to "Jersey Friday" every week! While we're on the topic, what do you all usually wear under your jerseys? I've always sported a white t shirt/v-neck underneath but to be honest I don't enjoy i that much.

I know where you're coming from Atmos especially living in FL, when I was working in Tampa I looked forward to "Jersey Friday" every week! While we're on the topic, what do you all usually wear under your jerseys? I've always sported a white t shirt/v-neck underneath but to be honest I don't enjoy i that much.
nothing at all or a tank top/longsleeve nike compression shirt

nothing, just the jersey. I treat it like a regular t-shirt

Last edited:
Man this is a random post that I have to get off my chest but I'm so sick and tired of people judging me for wearing jerseys all day everyday.
Time to time I'll wear casual or formal clothes when I need to, but when I'm chillin on my day off and I'm too lazy to put a cotton shirt on, I wear my jersey. Do to the fact it's way more comfortable than a cotton shirt. Also cause I sweat easily.

I just had to vent since my best friends cousin invited me to her birthday dinner and she comes to me and says "I have to ask you one favor, can you not wear your jersey? I know they're expensive and everything but you're always wearing a jersey"

I get it, I'm not mad about the fact I can't wear a jersey to her birthday since it's her birthday and I will respect her with her little event.
But what pisses me off is the fact she really had to ask me to not wear a jersey infront of my other friends, and of course I know not to wear a jersey to a special occasion. People all of sudden think I can't dress just because I wear a different jersey everyday. I choose what I like to wear, and I truly don't care about what anyone else thinks, but it's just annoying to me when they're all surprised like "omg you're wearing something other than a jersey!"

Even my friends are all like "you have way too much jerseys bro", "you're spending too much money", "all you ever buy are jerseys".....etc

And the people that always that has to something to say thinks they know about fashion and know how to dress. Lmfao f**k out of here with that BS.
F**k today's society, wear what you want, like and what's comfortable. F**k everyone else's standards.
Collecting kits has become a hobby of mine and a passion. F**k who ever stands in my way of spending $100-$150 on a kit. I'm just doing me. Same thing with girls, if we tell them to take their make up off what would they say? Lmao

Does anyone else always get bashed on wearing jerseys?
Just wear one of your jerseys that has a collar such as: 2014 Arsenal away, 2011 Real Madrid home, 2014 Man Utd away, this year's Man City home, 2014 Inter home

Problem solved. 

Back
Top Bottom