Official Soccer Jersey Thread

IMG_5381.JPG
Brazil Nike Vapor Match jerseys. I like.

But I prefer adidas climachill jerseys.

Just got this today juventus buffon #un1co shirt

Attachments

• 20180826_131049.jpg
    20180826_131049.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20180826_131015.jpg
    20180826_131015.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 5
Has anyone else noticed that the real madrid player name set worn by players in the current la liga matches are not the same ones available to customise on shirts on adidas/ real madrid store. Does anyone know why this is? Was about to get rm shirt but unsure now

Since the 2018 season, La Liga has made their own template for names/numbers like the Premier League. Only in UCL will the teams use their own templates, so it will still be authentic.

default.jpg

15354735879692.jpg

Manchester-United-Training-Session-ahead-of-the-UEFA-Europa-League-Final-Aon-Training-Complex.jpg

fcbhippo%253Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1502725449106

Does anyone know where to purchase the club training shirts with the sponsors on the back like this? Retail versions are blank on the back.

Has anyone had any bad experiences getting shops to put on names/numbers? A nameset I ordered just arrived at the shop and I'm gonna bring in my vapor match jersey tomorrow, just nervous that it'll come out crooked or something lol

Has anyone had any bad experiences getting shops to put on names/numbers? A nameset I ordered just arrived at the shop and I'm gonna bring in my vapor match jersey tomorrow, just nervous that it'll come out crooked or something lol
I'm probably going to break down and buy my own heat press like rainyday rainyday . People just don't care handling other people's jerseys. On some jerseys it doesn't really phase me. But they messed up my ATL parley jersey. Luckily the mistakes are minor and only noticeable up close. But that jersey is super effing rare. They should have given it the white glove treatment.

I'm probably going to break down and buy my own heat press like rainyday rainyday . People just don't care handling other people's jerseys. On some jerseys it doesn't really phase me. But they messed up my ATL parley jersey. Luckily the mistakes are minor and only noticeable up close. But that jersey is super effing rare. They should have given it the white glove treatment.

Damn, that really sucks. I'm really OCD about things like that, which is why I usually prefer to do things myself lol, but I don't want my first attempt at this to be on a decently expensive jersey haha. I'm hoping if I just mention to be a little careful it'll be okay, but we'll see!

I used to take my stuff to my local adidas store or soccer shop and those people that work there have no idea what they’re doing. They’re mixing jerseys with patches and namesets that don’t belong together. Saw this one guy put on champions league winner patches on a Chelsea jersey with the epl hazard nameset. They also press everything on lopsided and crooked. So what I did before going there was position everything myself and write down how many inches to the left, right, up, down to certain parts of the jersey. Most of the jerseys have a point where you can measure off of and center like a seam or pattern or logos etc.

Got this shirt from Holland, n the customer service call it ‘perfect placed’ worst customer service ever, they just bring the stupidness to the next level

29DA2047-FFED-46AD-94E7-A5C6BAD64A53.png
12E143C5-4E87-481F-B4EC-D9A5AD395E4D.png

Had to get the dude now that hes getting a chance

Attachments

• BFE5F967-20E2-4E4B-9F7F-2DF942D7CF61.jpeg
    BFE5F967-20E2-4E4B-9F7F-2DF942D7CF61.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 21
Got this shirt from Holland, n the customer service call it ‘perfect placed’ worst customer service ever, they just bring the stupidness to the next level

Impossible that customer service woman didn't realize the misalignment, only if she is blind. They are playing hard, cause don't want to admit their mistake.

I don’t have a big collection like you guys lol but getting back in the game a bit, picked these 2 up recently

Attachments

• 2CB9C29E-9DF8-405C-BDE3-F972CF3C1647.jpeg
    2CB9C29E-9DF8-405C-BDE3-F972CF3C1647.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 56A2117E-DBFE-4CBA-9147-C16894A704B1.jpeg
    56A2117E-DBFE-4CBA-9147-C16894A704B1.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 12
The new pink United kit is absolutely money. Anyone know where to grab an authentic? Might have to finally break my promise of not buying a Chevy sponsored kit...

Also anyone still waiting on shipping from CFS? Been about a week I think since my payment had processed and money was taken out of my account and haven't received any shipping. I'm sure they were a little back-logged from the sale, but kind of expected them to be en-route by now.

The new pink United kit is absolutely money. Anyone know where to grab an authentic? Might have to finally break my promise of not buying a Chevy sponsored kit...

Also anyone still waiting on shipping from CFS? Been about a week I think since my payment had processed and money was taken out of my account and haven't received any shipping. I'm sure they were a little back-logged from the sale, but kind of expected them to be en-route by now.

United away drops on the 13th... I think it was a miss on their part not to have them release today after playing in them. I was in a local soccer shop earlier and they said multiple people had come in and asked if they had that kit and they had to tell em to wait another two weeks.

As for CFS, I must have gotten lucky caus my order was shipped the next day and got here in the states to my house in 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom