Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Found a good deal on a 17/18 PSG Vapor Match 3rd from Niky's Sports so I grabbed that. Now I'm torn between getting the 18/19 PSG away or waiting for the white Jordan brand PSG jersey.

Yep. Got the Authentic Man city third from last season. Usually wear a lg in stadium/replica but went with the XL and it fits perfect

Completely diff Jersey this year for Nike authentics. It’s vapor knit technology and i wouldn’t suggest sizing up in them. TTS for sure

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the puma Italy home 2018 non authentic jersey. Are these pretty much tts? Never had a puma jersey. Usually an Xl in Nike and adidas “stadium” jerseys
Thanks in advance !

Completely diff Jersey this year for Nike authentics. It’s vapor knit technology and i wouldn’t suggest sizing up in them. TTS for sure

Well this may put a wrench in my plans to get an authentic away France jersey now.

They still fit tight for me. Had to size up for WC and this season's authentics. YMMV. Safest bet is to hit a local Nike/Soccer store and try on one if possible or just order from nike.com and try it on so you have a no hassle return to figure out your correct authentic size

I agree on not sizing up for Vapor Match. If you're even slightly athletic stick with your TTS and you should be fine. Sleeves are a bit shorter and it's a bit trimmer around the sides.

hope it was for under 40.... cause todo had it for 38 last weekend

Unfortunately that was last weekend and that killer sale is over and don't have my size in stock anymore. I did pick up the Away from their sale though. It was more than $40 but still not retail price so I'm good with it.

Randomly checked lids and they had one 17/18 Liverpool Home jersey in a Med up.So I finally got my hands on that. Need a Champions League Salah nameset now. Sep30 gets you 30% and free shipping off anything over $30. Great price on Stadium jerseys.

Last edited:
@O.Dembele
My Man City has the tag on the collar too.

Mine does as well. I also noticed it fits tighter than both my Chelsea Vapor Match shirts from the same season. I noticed both Chelsea shirts are made in Thailand while the City shirt is made in Indonesia. I’m sure this has something to do with it. Now I have a kit that doesn’t fit :/

I’m so heated. I ordered a 16/17 roma 3rd jersey in a men’s medium last week from fanatics I had for 2 day shipping with shoprunner and it just arrived and they sent me a childs medium instead of men’s. :angry:

Mind you I’ve been after a Roma jersey from 15-17 seasons so I could make a salah jersey and this was to be it for me. I already got the name set for the jersey in on Monday. fanatics really let me down on this order.

Last edited:
Sept 14 release on kickz

Attachments

• D24CE166-CBF1-418B-8DFF-7711C15FE3BA.png
    D24CE166-CBF1-418B-8DFF-7711C15FE3BA.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 30
So all Fanatics can do for me is give me a refund as the Mens Medium 16/17 Roma Third Jersey is now out of stock. So now I have a Roma 3rd Salah Nameset and no jersey....the search continues.

*edit: they did just give a 20% off code though.

PSG x Jordan
Sold out @ PSG US store
Should be available @ WorldSoccerShop tomorrow....does anyone have an idea on what time and time zone they put up new releases?

=================
As a Nigerian, does anyone know where I can get Super Eagles WC jersey customized with my name and number?

Any Athletico Madrid fans here? My orders from CFS came in and most of the stuff is perfect, but a few of the AM things I ordered didn't fit right. Was seeing if anyone here wanted them before I returned them, price are pretty good. Jacket (XL), pants (XL), and a training top (XL). Funny enough the XL stuff was too big and the L was too small lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom