Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Not a jersey but i thought you guys might like this. Been working at the swoosh for 7 years now here in Beaverton and from time to time i mess around and make some shirts. Had to pay respect to baby Dinho with this one
Baby Dinho .jpg

Haven't posted in a while. What I have picked up since then:

Miles Robinson - Atlanta United 2019 Home

MROBINSON_ATLUTD_2019_HOME.jpg

Becky Sauerbrunn - Utah Royals 2019 Home

BSAUERBRUNN_UTAHROYALS_2019_HOME.jpg

Andre Dozzell - Ipswich Town 18/19 Away

ADOZZELL_IPSWICHTOWN_1819_AWAY.jpg

Lucas Digne - Everton 19/20 Home

LDIGNE_EVERTON_1920_HOME.jpg

Vedat Muriqi -
Fenerbahçe 19/20 Away

VMURIQI_FENERBAHCE_1920_AWAY.jpg

Paul Christensen - Player Worn 2018 Condivo 18 Training
(signed an extreme hardship short term contract and played one match)

ATLUTD_2018_CONDIVO18_TRAINING5.jpg

Not a jersey but i thought you guys might like this. Been working at the swoosh for 7 years now here in Beaverton and from time to time i mess around and make some shirts. Had to pay respect to baby Dinho with this one
Baby Dinho .jpg

That’s dope. do you take requests and orders??

Baby Dinho .jpg

what kinda heat they got at the employee store? :nerd:

Any of y’all have experience with returning an order with fedex smart post and the order getting lost?

So Fanatics is trying to gaslight me. I’m 99% sure they just sent me the wrong jersey for a 3rd time and at this point I’m kinda over it and about to just return the **** :lol:

I already know, but because I feel like I’m taking crazy pills, can you guys confirm to me that this is a stadium shirt and not a vapor match as fanatics is claiming it is?

E883C415-CB6B-4777-95BA-19C45CDB313C.jpeg

09DF08CF-BD66-4200-9FE1-2D6FE31F4CC5.jpeg

I tried to explain to them the silver tag itself is a give away.

is the crest ironed on or stitched on? if it's stitched, it's a replica

the few vaporknit kits I have got the crest ironed on

It's a replica aka stadium. The la liga patch and crest are supposed to be heat pressed. Nothing is supposed to be stitched on the shirt

Real talk, i'd rather have the stadium over the match.

That's just me tho 🤷🏽‍♂️
It was the price differential though 😂 the stadium I could have gotten regardless for $65. They pitched me on the match for $71 and then sent me 3 stadium shirts. I told them they don’t have the match in stock and to just price adjust me and they refused and sent me another stadium.

what’s weird about this particular stadium shirt though is the cut and fit is similar to the match jerseys (slim and not billowing like the other stadiums) which is what caused the 1% uncertainty I had.

Back
Top Bottom