Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I hope it’s all the time.

ckDSoiA.png

So Fanatics is trying to gaslight me. I’m 99% sure they just sent me the wrong jersey for a 3rd time and at this point I’m kinda over it and about to just return the **** :lol:

I already know, but because I feel like I’m taking crazy pills, can you guys confirm to me that this is a stadium shirt and not a vapor match as fanatics is claiming it is?

E883C415-CB6B-4777-95BA-19C45CDB313C.jpeg

09DF08CF-BD66-4200-9FE1-2D6FE31F4CC5.jpeg

I tried to explain to them the silver tag itself is a give away.
The Catalonia strip on the collar extends all the way down the inside of the neck on the authentics.

What kinda cut is that tee? I swear Nike's "athletic cut" is made for frail mf'ers with no kinda muscle mass on them. Those things fit like the old adidas formotion kits.
This cotton is a bit thicker and I would say it fits a little looser than the newer cotton Nike Athletic fit tees.

How do the Jordan PSG short sleeve t-shirts fit? I wear a Medium jersey and most Nike NFL shirts, but for some reason everytime I get soccer stuff from Nike it fits small. Should I size up? Thanks!

To be honest, I love Macron jerseys, really surprised with the quality when I got my first Macron Crystal Palace jersey.

This is my first Macron kit so I'm very impressed with the quality. Collar is a bit tight but the kit itself fits like a glove.

Back
Top Bottom