Official Soccer Jersey Thread

don't see any discernable difference betwwwn the authentics and replicas for adidas. I stupidly ordered a size up for the Argentina Copa America joint and it's too big lol. they're just more tapered

I have a lot of adidas authentics and replicas but the authentics are all 2018 or older. In all those, if I went with my replica size (medium) for the authentic it would've been like a compression shirt. The large authentics used to fit just like rep mediums but it seems like adidas made them fit pretty similar in the last couple years. Thanks for all the feedback guys

I have a lot of adidas authentics and replicas but the authentics are all 2018 or older. In all those, if I went with my replica size (medium) for the authentic it would've been like a compression shirt. The large authentics used to fit just like rep mediums but it seems like adidas made them fit pretty similar in the last couple years. Thanks for all the feedback guys
yea to be fair I have a 2016 Spain joint in the large I usually wear and it's def smaller than regular larges. last couple of years tho there's barely any difference

New Corinthians Vaporknit home shirt. Just was released 30 minutes ago.

Attachments

• 213143_2264270_20200703142021.png
    213143_2264270_20200703142021.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 39
Latest pickups:
Son Heung-min - South Korea 2020 Away

HMSON_SOUTHKOREA_2020_AWAY.jpg

Miguel Almirón - Newcastle United 19/20 Third

MALMIRON_NEWCASTLE_1920_THIRD.jpg

Brooks Lennon - Atlanta United 2020 Away

BLENNON_ATLANTAUNITED_2020_AWAY.jpg

This jersey has such nice details, but that collar and those sleeves...:sick:. So close to being a top 5 jersey in 2020.

IMG_20200705_150558.jpg
IMG_20200705_150609.jpg

Lastly....

Anton Walkes - Atlanta United 2020 Home

AWALKES_ATLANTAUNITED_2020_HOME.jpg

This is missing the MLS badge(way to go Adidas...:smh:). Now I get to go through Fanatics' return process on a customized jersey.​

Latest pickups:
Son Heung-min - South Korea 2020 Away

HMSON_SOUTHKOREA_2020_AWAY.jpg

Miguel Almirón - Newcastle United 19/20 Third

MALMIRON_NEWCASTLE_1920_THIRD.jpg

Brooks Lennon - Atlanta United 2020 Away

BLENNON_ATLANTAUNITED_2020_AWAY.jpg

This jersey has such nice details, but that collar and those sleeves...:sick:. So close to being a top 5 jersey in 2020.

IMG_20200705_150558.jpg
IMG_20200705_150609.jpg

Lastly....

Anton Walkes - Atlanta United 2020 Home

AWALKES_ATLANTAUNITED_2020_HOME.jpg

This is missing the MLS badge(way to go Adidas...:smh:). Now I get to go through Fanatics' return process on a customized jersey.​
Do you have a main team or just buy what you like? Think it's cool you have so many different shirts from all leagues.

Do you have a main team or just buy what you like? Think it's cool you have so many different shirts from all leagues.

Main team is Atlanta United. I'm a season ticket holder and founding member. You won't see me owning any other MLS team's jerseys. Besides that, I have teams and players around the world I enjoy to watch or play as in FIFA. Then sometimes just buy jerseys off of looks or moments in games they remind me of.

Main team is Atlanta United. I'm a season ticket holder and founding member. You won't see me owning any other MLS team's jerseys. Besides that, I have teams and players around the world I enjoy to watch or play as in FIFA. Then sometimes just buy jerseys off of looks or moments in games they remind me of.
Cool man, I get getting the shirts for players or teams you like. Want a C Ronaldo and a Ronaldinho shirt at some point. Same as you, would never get a shirt from another prem team. COYS4LIFE.

Is anyone with a Puma ACTV fit shirt able to confirm that CFS' size chart is accurate?

I dont want to be political, but can someone point me in the direction of where I can order a epl jersey with "black lives matter" on the back and patch on the arm?

I need them to find old storage units of some roma and united stuff from the 80s and 90s already. Can’t wait to see the price on the nigeria stuff its gonna be insane

Back
Top Bottom