Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

Friendly reminder we’re also getting baby Sonic in this movie

43AE452C-E3BF-414D-AFD7-590A59D73284.jpeg

It's like they saw the Live action DragonBall movie and was like Hold my Beer watch this :lol::lol::lol: only explanation

jim carrey going to save the movie in a sense.............as a kid my favorite plush doll thing til i was probably like 8-9 was this small sonic the hedgehog i had........im mad disappointed at sonics design.

sonic has always been undoubtedly cool, like ive never heard anyone not say sonic was cool.............why they making my mans look goofy smh

Yo I remember getting a Sega with the Sonic game included back in the day..
This looks trash

Even if Sonic looked better... would it actually make the movie any better? Probably not, still would be bad.

Movie would have been weak regardless of the redesign. After the Sonic Boom redesign this one doesnt bother me at all.

jim carrey going to save the movie in a sense.............as a kid my favorite plush doll thing til i was probably like 8-9 was this small sonic the hedgehog i had........im mad disappointed at sonics design.

sonic has always been undoubtedly cool, like ive never heard anyone not say sonic was cool.............why they making my mans look goofy smh

Sonic hasn't been cool since the mid 90s. I can count on one hand the number of good Sonic games to come out after the Genesis series

I’m interested, I like the idea but Sonic could have looked better. I don’t know how they ****ed that up.

Not sure how I feel about hearing Coolio, I didn’t hate it. I guess for that 90s feel.

A design like this would work. More true to the original but still proportioned believably and without that ridiculous cyclops eye and that mouth that only exists on the corner of his face

I feel like in about 5-10 years Disney gonna get their hands on this and do it again. It looks like we all wanted to see this happen, but the studio had to put their hands in it for faux it up. That's why I hope Aladdin is a box office smash.

Back
Top Bottom