Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Haven't watched yet but might watch the first 2 tonight after the superbowl, will give my opinions on the new Spartacus after that.

Im good with the new dude. I think the story outside of Spartacus is more interesting. 

I thought that the dude in the red hood was Gannicus, and he was saving Onnemaus from dying in the pit. Then it turned out to be Asher and I was like
eyes.gif

The new Spartacus is so-so I think. He has his moments, but I think he will have to grow on me. I know it has been said in here before, but I was not impressed with Andy at the beginning of season 1. Then he grew on me, and I loved him by the end of the season.

I just want some more stuff to happen, even though we are only through 2 episodes, lol. The beginning of Season 1 was so much better with Spartacus being thrown into the fire and being treated like crap by the other gladiators.

I'm sure it will get better, and we will all be talking about how great this season is too.

Tonight episode was 
pimp.gif

The new Spartacus is so wack, still can't get used to him 

The new Nivea is a major downgrade too 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I cant stand that Asher!

laugh.gif
my son is the mvp of this season so far.

he's the new ben linus.

dude exudes the iago persona to a t

2-3 episodes into the new season... not digging the new Spartacus.

dude just looks frail compared to all the other guys. like he's the 'before' picture of a p90x commercial.

i wont comment on his acting... everyone on this show is suspect in that category. still a good show, but Sparty could use some work.

After just watching episode 3:

-I still can't get down with the new Sparatcus. He just isn't convincing like Andy was.
-Asher
mad.gif
. I want to pummel his face in with a Sammy Sosa-corked bat from 1998. Cannot wait to hopefully see Oenomaus get his vengeance on Asher.
-New Nivea downgrade.

Show is still awesome.

Show is starting out great. The new guy is doing a pretty good job. Be honest yall would complain no matter who replaced Andy, its awkward seeing somebody else in that role.

That weasel Asher playing a bigger bad guy role, Oenamius is going to break both of his legs this time around. I wonder what's going to happen between him and Gannicus after finding out the truth about his wife.

Didn't know Nivea was played by a new actress.  Didn't get a good look at her during the episode.
How did Nivea end up in the mines anyway?  Wasn't she with them at the end of season one when they all escaped?  Did she get captured during one of their missions to free more slaves?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Tonight episode was 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

all of this

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Tonight episode was 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

all of this

lmfa0 ... maybe the chick got tired of flashing her boobs on tv and took a job a CBS 
mad.gif
 ... show some damn loyalty ... it was ok to get naked to get ur name out and then u bounce ... yes i'm hating ... and it's not a good look for the show ... lock these people in longer term contracts ... the sex and violence on this show is
pimp.gif

waiting for gannicus to return ... 

Hope Gannicus comes back, much better lead actor than the new Spartacus.

Oenamius is a G, one of my fav characters.

I didn't notice that it was a different Nivia. I thought it was the same chick, but my brother swears it's a different girl. I couldn't really tell with it being dark and her being covered in mud.

Obviously Crixus is going to live, or else I think they would have killed him on the spot. Instead they just knocked him out. He is like the #2 main character behind Spartacus, so I doubt they kill him.

Archer....he will get his for being such a punk. Cutting of that B from his arm was nasty.

The new Spartacus is ehhh. I don't hate him nor like him, but it is what we have, and I love the show too much to let it bother me.

As soon as one episode ends, I can't wait for the next one.

i can never remember anyones names... so i call the bad @++ dude Crickets.

i dont understand what the point of him getting captured was. there was 3 dudes. Sparty... Crickets... and the 'Simple F' against 5 guards. if Sparty would of stayed and fought, everyone would of made it out. i didnt understand why he felt the need to fumble around with the keys and lock the gate for 5 minutes while his homeboys were getting over run.

my guess is that Crickets will start mashing in the arena... until Sparty and the gang make it back.

show is cool, mindless entertainment. fights and breastessesss. the writing and acting are all mediocre though imo... not much replay value.

remove spartacus from the show (no one can take andy whitefields spot as spartacus)
remove Naevia (d grade version is such a let down)
put Gannicus as main character
episode 4 is out btw

I was a big fan of the previous season.

I think this new season is garbage, but am emotionally invested and will keep watching regardless.

I hope it doesn't stay this awful.

The arena fights were a million times more entertaining than all this rebellion stuff.  Even their interactions when they were locked up as slaves in the house of Batiatus was more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom