Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Good episode but when does the finale come on? Is it a week break in between it?

I don't think so.  According to the Starz website the next episode "Monsters" is this Friday.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

If it was Andy Whitfield who cut my mans face off and gave that speech.  I would have stood up in my living room and started beating my chest. 

REALEST THING SAID IN THIS THREAD ...
pimp.gif

I got in at 1:30 this morning from Vegas and after catching up on some sportscenter clips ... i threw on Spartacus only got 2 hrs of sleep in ...

this season is fire ...

as we all knew ... ashur's stupidity got the better of him ... but he still gave it to Domina like a champ
pimp.gif

Glaber walking into the spot asking about Gannicus and taking care of business when not getting a response
pimp.gif

Crixus is weak now ... even his own shorty getting the better of him
30t6p3b.gif

Mira ... saddened by the turn of events ... this will not end well ... she tried to kill the man's child ... no excuse even if he hates Illythia
eek.gif
@ telling glaber about the baby and then switching it up and the end talking about sparing there lives ... fooling no one w/ that
laugh.gif

dropping her off in the woods and telling her how she's not loved like that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can't wait for the next episode

Interested to see how the relationship with Mira develops, or deteriorates...

I wonder what happens with Illythia now.

Can't wait to see Asher die.

I wonder how the young girl gets back at Glaber.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

If it was Andy Whitfield who cut my mans face off and gave that speech.  I would have stood up in my living room and started beating my chest. 

REALEST THING SAID IN THIS THREAD ...
pimp.gif

frown.gif

man.. i was out early on new dude, but slowly have been brought back in.. can't wait to see what happens in the last 2 episodes

rewatched the episode last night and Crixus is def losing it. Seems he's always getting whupped and someone has to save him. Also the overacting in his voice is getting annoying. as if he can only speak in one tone. Besides that, Cant wait for tomorros' wpisode.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Man, how can y'all hate Asher
laugh.gif

He's a weasel and he's perfect for his role.
pimp.gif

I hated Ashur at the beginning ... but he's that dude ... i want him to make it till the end

Asher is a good character. His job is to make us hate him, and obviously they do a good job. I almost feel bad for Lecricia, but then again, nevermind. She treated the slaves like crap, so I'm glad Asher is getting his on her.

This season has so many storylines, I'm lovng it.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I see Sparatcus' reasoning behind not killing Illythea, but damn, Gannicus risked his life/freedom to get her. I wonder what is going to happen to her.  I'm pretty confident we have not seen the last of Illythea.   Also now that Seppia knows that Glaber was behind her brother being killed, I wonder what is up with her, you see her face at the end of the episode? Wrath....

I knew the baby was Spartacus'. You see Glaber when Spartacus told him that he will see his face in the baby's face...lol.

Crixus looked mad weak against the Egyptian dude when they fought. Gannicus was tearing %!$ up as usual, and Spartacus was holding his own. Ashur is a little punk, he will get his by season's end...I bet.

30t6p3b.gif
at Spartacus treating his girl like she is a nobody.

This. I understand he's still hurt over his wife but he got down chick with him and she's sexy. She willing to kill for him. What more do you need. I dont see Ashur dying I think he'll snake his way untouched like he always has.

I
laugh.gif
when Argon's boyfriend made that snarl when he saw him getting beat up. After that all hell broke loose.

WHOA @ tonite's episode! @ least now Glabber wont have to worry about Illythia and Virrinus getting it on in the future

Great episode, season has been very enjoyable. I fall in love with Katrina Law more and more each week.

can't wait for the finale.

just finished watching it...
eek.gif

great ep
Egyptian went IN on Animias... i really thought they would be on par with each other
crixus was put in a fixed fight, with hbk and animias, with the rookie... i mean in that 2v2 there were 3 ex champions...
frown.gif
that young pretty girl
tired.gif

when that wild blonde kissed spartacus's ex
devil.gif

so is asher trying to be (what was that title called, raising gladiators again?)

hey guys im in france so i cant follow the show on tv any of yall got a link for me to watch it online pls thx

this episode was so serious .... this season has been nothing short of amazing ... and that says a lot given how much i miss watching andy ...

w/ that being said ...

-Illythia is wack for setting shorty up like that especially after glaber clowned her
-that dude went in on oenomaus ...
30t6p3b.gif
... the fact that dude can fight such skilled opponents with those small knives
eek.gif

-I'm gonna miss shorty ... throat slit and they had sex in front of ur dead body while covered in ur blood
30t6p3b.gif

-Mira ... looks like she has a new partner
devil.gif

CLAUDIUS %%$+@@+ GLABER IS A G
pimp.gif
... my dude went in there w/ the catapult and just destroyed they whole %*!@ ... no damb was given ... he's a MONSTER ...

the slow mo w/ varinius
eek.gif
... looked like nic cage in face off

my favorite part of the episode though was when spartacus set up the 2 on 2 match w/ the champs ... he called out to gannicus and he was doing what he always does ... chasing tail ... dude's face was hilarious ... like he had his hand caught in the cookie jar ...

Back
Top Bottom