Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Miniojw

picked up a second pair on Tuesday...probably my fav non retro Nike ever made
info please.
Nike Koston 1 SB
seriously the sickest shoe in ages...future classic; I have five pairs which include two of the ones above 
Koston has always had sick pro models. Between him and Janoski sb has really stepped their shoe game up. Super excited to see Malto's pro model.

Ninjahood gonna turn this into Winter Jacket thread from last year
laugh.gif

Who cares?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

My fault, didn't wanna look through pages.

Thanks though, def gonna be looking for that pair.

I looked for them, their 70 a pair but that colorway seems to be gone. Unless there is a restock, or other spots that I haven't seen yet get them....

Some of the kicks in here are nice
pimp.gif

TY-The moment you get info on those please let us know those are too nice
Nike Roshe Run will be copped along with some free tuns got work and school can't be in bball kicks all summer

I should had scooped those free runs off of homie in the buy and sell when I had tha chance. I cant be droppin a 100+ on shoes anymore.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nike Free Haven 3.0 (Summer 2012 release). Will get more of these later.
2qia64i.jpg

eek.gif
those are ill
they are on Nike.com now; just placed my order 
pimp.gif

i'm guessing by it being "on nike.com now" means the models are available, while donjuan's post of "Summer 2012 release" means that colorway won't be coming out until then?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by bjamez20

eek.gif
those are ill
pimp.gif

i'm guessing by it being "on nike.com now" means the models are available, while donjuan's post of "Summer 2012 release" means that colorway won't be coming out until then?
I'm pretty sure its the same cw that's on NDC except the pics have different lighting so they look different. I could be wrong though 

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Can y'all shut the %@+% up? I don't like more than half the shoes posted in here but I'm not pointing them out because my opinion, just like everyone else's in this thread, doesn't really matter. This thread is becoming toxic. Y'all might have scared off someone who would post something different because maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to get clowned. Good job.

So true...anyways,  back on topic.  These are some of the shoes Ill be wearing for the spring along with some toms and boat shoes.

25pu1p4.jpg
2vbpzqb.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

bruh...who cares whats acceptable in your hood?
laugh.gif
....how immature can you be?
I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

He has only been to the DR from what I recall.I don't take ninjahood seriously because he is quite irrational and lives in 1996

roll.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

I should had scooped those free runs off of homie in the buy and sell when I had tha chance. I cant be droppin a 100+ on shoes anymore.

If you're still looking runningwarehouse.com still has a few colorwaysleft for under 80 bucks. Ordered a pair last week 67 shipped. Use RUNBLOG10 for 10% off.Also I'm not seeing it with those Roshe runs, I swear most of y'all only like stuff because the next person says they're dope

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by HankMoody

10qap86.png

I don't think this message board, and especially the General forum, is as urbanized as some people think. The "locals" on Niketalk are more often than not middle-class suburbanites. So here's my opinion: a majority of people on here couldn't care less about Ninjahood's. 

Lol da search is biased you got to look at da actual facts

I usually stay out of ppl's arguments and stuff but all he did was do the same thing you did bro.
Nobody really stated any facts just opinions.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Based Mod

pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure its the same cw that's on NDC except the pics have different lighting so they look different. I could be wrong though 
they are the same; I confirmed with Ty before buying
NDC doesn't have the best pics; they will look like Ty's if you buy them

FYI TY highly saturates his pictures to make the colors pop a lot more, dont expect them to be asssss bright as the way they look on the picture, it'll be somewhat in between what you see on NDC and his though I'm sure.

I don't expect them to look exactly like Ty's but def more Ty's pair than what is on NDC
I use his Kobe pics as references vs Kobe pics on NDC

Any info on those Roshe Runs? Still available or those part of the resell craze too?

Thanks

Originally Posted by rillo561

Any info on those Roshe Runs? Still available or those part of the resell craze too?

Thanks

they will be easy to within the coming weeks; mom and pop shops are receiving them first 

If you have a Shiekhs in your area, they have three cws for the Roshe Runs. They all probably have the Black/White and Red/White, but the third cw seems to be toss up between the Antracite/Cyber and Grey/Teals.

I don't expect them to look exactly like Ty's but def more Ty's pair than what is on NDC
I use his Kobe pics as references vs Kobe pics on NDC
Free shipping and free returns on NDC so if you dont like em you wont lose anything *shrug*

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

If you have a Shiekhs in your area, they have three cws for the Roshe Runs. They all probably have the Black/White and Red/White, but the third cw seems to be toss up between the Antracite/Cyber and Grey/Teals.

I saw that on the website too. I'm going to check a few in my area.

Back
Top Bottom