Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Nike frees and vans. Might even try that bare foot steez this summer and not where any shoes

HankMoody with that ether?

The Roshe Runs are dope as well. I'll definitely cop the black/white pair and probably the red/white pair as well when I get back to NYC or find them online.

Roshe Runs arent on Nike and theyre sold out on some other site. Cant find it anywhere else
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Roshe Runs arent on Nike and theyre sold out on some other site. Cant find it anywhere else
frown.gif
They release next month. Though there are a few pairs on eBay.

Grey/Teals not in my size.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

10qap86.png

I don't think this message board, and especially the General forum, is as urbanized as some people think. The "locals" on Niketalk are more often than not middle-class suburbanites. So here's my opinion: a majority of people on here couldn't care less about Ninjahood's. 

Is this kinda racist or am I reaching

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Bro this Is by far the most ignorant thing you posted I can type in mlk and get #*%%,idiot,uncle Tom,monkey,etc.Like really Son a google search pull up.Like how do you rationalize this as fact .I can type in your neighborhood and see crazy crap about it.Mentally your stuck in 1996 for real all that hood fresh stuff gets played out eventually your gonna want to leave that area and go see different places in the world.You can't hide in your fort made of steep techs and timberland boxes all day.Your 28 years old bro and you reason and rationalize like a 14 year old sometimes.You seriously posted a google search pull up no statistics or nothing.You just stereotyped a shoe son.You think people don't associate foams and da steep tech with hoodlums and degenerates when they could be further from the truth .
so because i stated my opimion + da common consensus according to da biggest search engine on earth regarding toms im "ignant"
laugh.gif

try again *%%@+.

like i said before, da tigger footies ain't rockin on this side..you want a pair? ill direct you to wear you rock off foofie style no problem.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Saying he represents da common man when as small of a percentage of the population would dress like him as would wears Toms.�

*ahem*
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martin-death-prompts-hoodie-day/nLcSb/

if ya tryin to use da "ninjahood is in a bubble" shtick at least use some facts b, this aint tomstalk.com, this niketalk.com

aint NO ONE rockin toms more then some nike air____ that doesn't also have vaginal secretions every month, thats just da facts b. joints is for chicks..its like

uggs, SURE they make men's styles...but uggs is certified a female thing.

now u can argue with me all you want till da knuckles bleed from typin back, at da end of da day, when you walk outside and have conversation with da locals who

they really believin, you or me?
laugh.gif
like i said this ain't no shots to steezy, he got his lane, i got mine...da clowns in here too scared to state a opinion thou, ya need to pull

that wedgie out ya %+@%% if you think no one else is thinking what im thinking, dont be mad i aint afraid to talk about that elephant in da room
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Bro of a pull up an mlk search full of pics of him n full sambo mode doesn't mean I'm right.Your not using real sources at all.I swear to god bro you are a kid sometimes .Your not using facts at all or statistics .I pray you go to a real college one day away from New York because you don't even know how to debate on a basic level.You I'm fully aware this is niketalk but your not fully aware that pulling up a google search with no real statistics or facts isn't presenting a point.Bro if you step outside you don't speak for the whole of niketalk you speak for yourself you aren't the common man your just a dude in Washington heights that refuses to take off his nostalgia glasses and see the world for what it really is.You really think you are the common man son you have never left your block your opinions of the world are based off the Internet .Fove bucks say you don't really travel through ny like that .Your a guy who still believes sidekicks are good phones,ford makes good cars,and republicans can fix the economy.

meanwhile my phone is

galaxy-nexus-iphone-4s901v1.jpg

#teamandroid

ford makes..

02-2013-ford-shelby-gt500-opt.jpg

and last time i checked, obama's approval level is under 50%... drill baby drill.

10qap86.png

see folks, google dont lie..look at da first response
tongue.gif

Rosches are an April release. Some stores may have requested that they come in at the middle of the month and there's a lot of stores that didn't take a chance on them. The reds and blacks are the first to release, they'll start popping up at more stores this week.

so because i stated my opimion + da common consensus according to da biggest search engine on earth regarding toms im "ignant"
laugh.gif

try again *%%@+.

like i said before, da tigger footies ain't rockin on this side..you want a pair? ill direct you to wear you rock off foofie style no problem.

*ahem*
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martin-death-prompts-hoodie-day/nLcSb/

if ya tryin to use da "ninjahood is in a bubble" shtick at least use some facts b, this aint tomstalk.com, this niketalk.com

aint NO ONE rockin toms more then some nike air____ that doesn't also have vaginal secretions every month, thats just da facts b. joints is for chicks..its like

now u can argue with me all you want till da knuckles bleed from typin back, at da end of da day, when you walk outside and have conversation with da locals who

laugh.gif
like i said this ain't no shots to steezy, he got his lane, i got mine...da clowns in here too scared to state a opinion thou, ya need to pull

that wedgie out ya %+@%% if you think no one else is thinking what im thinking, dont be mad i aint afraid to talk about that elephant in da room
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Bro of a pull up an mlk search full of pics of him n full sambo mode doesn't mean I'm right.Your not using real sources at all.I swear to god bro you are a kid sometimes .Your not using facts at all or statistics .I pray you go to a real college one day away from New York because you don't even know how to debate on a basic level.You I'm fully aware this is niketalk but your not fully aware that pulling up a google search with no real statistics or facts isn't presenting a point.Bro if you step outside you don't speak for the whole of niketalk you speak for yourself you aren't the common man your just a dude in Washington heights that refuses to take off his nostalgia glasses and see the world for what it really is.You really think you are the common man son you have never left your block your opinions of the world are based off the Internet .Fove bucks say you don't really travel through ny like that .Your a guy who still believes sidekicks are good phones,ford makes good cars,and republicans can fix the economy.

meanwhile my phone is

galaxy-nexus-iphone-4s901v1.jpg

#teamandroid

ford makes..

02-2013-ford-shelby-gt500-opt.jpg

and last time i checked, obama's approval level is under 50%... drill baby drill.

10qap86.png

see folks, google dont lie..look at da first response
tongue.gif

Son google searches pull up what's most popular not what's factually correct .

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

I'm having trouble understanding why he doesn't want to give up info on the shorts and fedora ...I've asked more than once.

its most likely jcrew?

Spoiler [+]
its jcrew bro.. hes busy getting rich and he dont want no trouble

roll.gif
 i just knew what was in the spoiler before i read it   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nike Free Haven 3.0 (Summer 2012 release). Will get more of these later.
2qia64i.jpg

eek.gif
those are ill
they are on Nike.com now; just placed my order 
pimp.gif
post a link to those, can't find it
those challenge red free runs and neon green lunarglides by illustraty are illy!!! how much you charging??? i might have to hit you up in the summer

*aheeeeem*

546731_10150646838849580_591444579_9506417_630642207_n.jpg

so thats that.

anyone else wanna attempt to come at my neck?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i represent da common man..i keep it 100% whether ya cats like it or not...and for da record, 1996 >> 2012 when it comes to music, our economy, styles, etc.

and this aint no shot to steezy, grown man can wear w/e da hell he wants...but grown men can also have opinions. it be a cold day in hell before i ever wore anything

remotely resembling that.

Bro this Is by far the most ignorant thing you posted I can type in mlk and get #*%%,idiot,uncle Tom,monkey,etc.Like really Son a google search pull up.Like how do you rationalize this as fact .I can type in your neighborhood and see crazy crap about it.Mentally your stuck in 1996 for real all that hood fresh stuff gets played out eventually your gonna want to leave that area and go see different places in the world.You can't hide in your fort made of steep techs and timberland boxes all day.Your 28 years old bro and you reason and rationalize like a 14 year old sometimes.You seriously posted a google search pull up no statistics or nothing.You just stereotyped a shoe son.You think people don't associate foams and da steep tech with hoodlums and degenerates when they could be further from the truth .
laugh.gif

try again *%%@+.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

�Saying he represents da common man when as small of a percentage of the population would dress like him as would wears Toms.�

*ahem*

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yawn.  Stay simple.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

low top chucks all day
these look really nice though

tumblr_m11tm6mp2u1qdxn5so1_500.png
Can i get some info on these
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it's only been posted 75 times so far 
laugh.gif

Nike Roshe Run which is starting to hit spots now

My fault, didn't wanna look through pages.

Thanks though, def gonna be looking for that pair.

Back
Top Bottom