OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

hasnt it been proven this Reddit narrative is false?
Avg volume for amc is 88 mil. Today it was 688 mil. It would take the entire middle class to truly pump this. It’s obviously being pumped by billionaires. Unless Reddit is full of nothing but millionaires? And even the actual subreddit and post counts etc. don’t lead to them having much of an influence at all. They aren’t tipping any scales. They’re just along for the ride. Minnows in the waters with whales and sharks. Just as many flourish as bag holders and lose.

little sammie buying $5,000 worth is not moving things. Even 25,000 little sammies wouldnt push it far. This is all bigger than the media wants to say.

I saw different number, this morning I saw around 47 mill, and topped off around 200 mill, but Reddit is def helping put the attention on it.

Gotta hold great companies fam. If you want to trace just buy extra shares and trade around a core
I know I know... Idk what I was doin lol. I’ve been focusing on long term holds but for some reason assumed RBLX would be unstable for a min & could jump back in at a lower price. Trying to hold APPL, TAMZN, VOO, VUG, SPY etc.
Still have a bunch of TLRY. Most from APHA....
Will buy back RBLX when if dips a bit >D

Avg volume for amc is 88 mil. Today it was 688 mil. It would take the entire middle class to truly pump this. It’s obviously being pumped by billionaires. Unless Reddit is full of nothing but millionaires? And even the actual subreddit and post counts etc. don’t lead to them having much of an influence at all. They aren’t tipping any scales. They’re just along for the ride. Minnows in the waters with whales and sharks. Just as many flourish as bag holders and lose.

little sammie buying $5,000 worth is not moving things. Even 25,000 little sammies wouldnt push it far. This is all bigger than the media wants to say.

AMC is a distraction from GME...

AMC itself is not a distraction. However, it is being used by the media as a distraction.
I hodl both. Will continue to buy both. Will not sell and definitely will not sell one for the other.

The way the media is reporting on the whole AMC/GME thing is extremely telling IMO.

Y’all crazy buying AMC which is dead money and the equivalent of blockbuster when there are legit great companies still 30% off their highs.

having said that, this is why amc is up so much, not reddit

There is a legitimate pump operation unfolding on reddit. The amount of inactive users posting in all caps and emojis never having posted about anything investment related prior makes it pretty obvious.

Larger players are capitalizing and hiding behind the retail trader, meme stock narrative. This is a golden goose to institutional traders.

Considering Liquidating My Profitable GME Position And Dumping To AMC For A Slight Average Up On My $9.25 Cost Average.

Am I Crazy? :nerd:

Already Kicking Myself For Not Playing $14-$20 AMC Call Options On Monday :smh:

You would be insane to do that. Please don't sell your gme position.
What’s Your Rationale Behind This?

Seems Like AMC Is More Poised To Double My Investment At This Point 🧐

Don’t Get Me Wrong, I’m More Than Happy With The Performance Of Both At This Point :pimp:

There is a legitimate pump operation unfolding on reddit. The amount of inactive users posting in all caps and emojis never having posted about anything investment related prior makes it pretty obvious.

Larger players are capitalizing and hiding behind the retail trader, meme stock narrative. This is a golden goose to institutional traders.
Joining ranks to pump is pretty awesome. It’s fun when it’s rising high. It’ll still take a lot to make Reddit a true influence. There’s a lot of shares Moving right now. There may be bigger ranks involved than those sharing thousand dollar gains (they have million dollar gains they won’t share with anyone ever) I got stuck in some pump and dumps last year. Every man for themselves is how I have felt it. I was stuck in hours long pump and dumps and not these longer standing ones. Crazy times.

would institutional millionaires follow redditors? Or is there some insider pushing For what feels like insider trading? Ie, the millionaires using Reddit to further their agenda? It’s all pretty manipulative.

Last edited:
Thanks johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm those % held graphs are very telling. Reddit isn’t doing €%\? Unless they are the institutions disguised as guy in his moms basement.

what would you say the ratio of bull vs bear institutional traders? I feel they fight against themselves Constantly. 99% of us regular folks are there for the ride.

What’s Your Rationale Behind This?

Seems Like AMC Is More Poised To Double My Investment At This Point 🧐

Don’t Get Me Wrong, I’m More Than Happy With The Performance Of Both At This Point :pimp:

Not financial advice. Based on my research, the potential gains from gme will make the gains from amc look like a drop in the ocean. I don't know your personal situation but I assume you invested an amount that you're ok with losing completely. If that's the case then I would just hodl gme and add what I can into amc. If you really want to sell gme then at least keep 1 share :lol:

Not financial advice. Based on my research, the potential gains from gme will make the gains from amc look like a drop in the ocean. I don't know your personal situation but I assume you invested an amount that you're ok with losing completely. If that's the case then I would just hodl gme and add what I can into amc. If you really want to sell gme then at least keep 1 share :lol:
Would Love To See What You’ve Come Across In Terms Of Research My Man. I’m All Ears! :nerd:

Shoot Me A DM If You’re Comfortable Filling Me In On What You’re Seeing :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom