OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

All my stuff looks like garbage. Truth be told I don’t know how to value a company effectively
And ultimately that’s why I’m f#%*$&

Last edited:
All my stuff looks like garbage. Truth be told I don’t know how to value a company effectively
And ultimately that’s why I’m f#%*$&

To keep it real... None of us do. I am assuming that of us are doing the required due diligence to REALLY be able to determine the intrinsic value of something. At best its all just fundamental analysis.
Nothing wrong with owning an index with 50% of your portfolio
This. Unless youre gonna be in this every day the core satellite approach is the way to go.

I went the fundamental route and depended heavy on balance sheets and the numbers and even that strategy made me lose money. Technical analysis works until it doesn’t.

DCA into the index or lump sum on drops into the leaders of their sector gave me the most gains. That’ll be my main strategy for 2022.

To keep it real... None of us do.

Speechless-Stick-Guy.jpg

Yea these past couple months have been bad, my fault tho

Did well on nvda and tsla options a month ago, took profits and put it all 100% on ish that tanked, was a couple g’s, lost all that n down a couple g’s more

i gotta adjust my game plan lol

Yea these past couple months have been bad, my fault tho

Did well on nvda and tsla options a month ago, took profits and put it all 100% on ish that tanked, was a couple g’s, lost all that n down a couple g’s more

i gotta adjust my game plan lol

Yup, I nailed NVDA earnings and got too greedy. The Fed making me give it all back, b*tches :lol: :smh:.

Nothing wrong with owning an index with 50% of your portfolio
Index’s took a beating this past week and a half. My do nothing 401k was as high as 30% (YTD gains)my last post here. It dropped as low as 20% a few days ago. Sitting around +23%. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a pre tax investment here. If you’re beating inflation and getting the tax breaks, it’s a solid savings account type plan.

Even something as low as $1,000/yr invested would have a 10% tax break plus annual gains of 3-20%. It would have your $1,000 pushing closer to $1200-$1300. And if your company does a 2-10% match, it’s quite the small come up.

held on to some of these stocks way longer than i should
paying the price now. should've at least took some of the gains

Something like 85% of pandemic stocks are back to their 1-2 year low/avg. so if you got in in 2019, you’re likely fine with everything involved, otherwise it can be quite the wave to ride

Index’s took a beating this past week and a half. My do nothing 401k was as high as 30% (YTD gains)my last post here. It dropped as low as 20% a few days ago. Sitting around +23%. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a pre tax investment here. If you’re beating inflation and getting the tax breaks, it’s a solid savings account type plan.

Even something as low as $1,000/yr invested would have a 10% tax break plus annual gains of 3-20%. It would have your $1,000 pushing closer to $1200-$1300. And if your company does a 2-10% match, it’s quite the small come up.

Should make it a Roth brah

Back
Top Bottom