OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

D9AE5C15-B225-4D90-BAA2-FDAC1924DD2D.jpeg

Could not think of a sports league further away from $appl core audience .... pointless deal

18 months until the deal closes. Between the DoJ investigating anti competitiveness and more controversial stuff coming out of the activision camp, I can see this deal dying.

It would be for consumers because they can block a core block of games being published on PlayStation. Games that have been cross platform for decades. Think COD for example.

Different regime but the DOJ just let Mickey Mouse buy ESPN and fox.

1642544401043.jpeg

Wall Street is hilarious. Look at them sticking together.

"The horror! They had to raise comp instead of cutting it" as if the comp disparity isn't insane between the top and bottom.

It would be for consumers because they can block a core block of games being published on PlayStation. Games that have been cross platform for decades. Think COD for example.
But aren't there countless unique games which are exclusive to certain consoles? For instance Metal Gear etc....?

Different regime but the DOJ just let Mickey Mouse buy ESPN and fox.

1642544401043.jpeg

Wall Street is hilarious. Look at them sticking together.

"The horror! They had to raise comp instead of cutting it" as if the comp disparity isn't insane between the top and bottom.

You are absolutely right. Goldman is unique because they are the only major bank that is most likely LOSING money on their consumer business (don't think they include in reporting) but this reaction is ridiculous. JP Morgan and others have already reported doing the same.......If every bank across the industry is paying people more out of necessity btw not the goodness of their hearts AND Revenue BEATS estimates how do you bash these results lol In addition you can account for exactly where the expenses are (wages) How on earth do you downgrade/bash these moves lol. I expect a similar trend as more Banks report earnings this week and next. Tech is killing them on the talent front and its not just grads anymore, it's leaked into experienced hires-hence the bump. That's all I'll say lol.

You are absolutely right. Goldman is unique because they are the only major bank that is most likely LOSING money on their consumer business (don't think they include in reporting) but this reaction is ridiculous. JP Morgan and others have already reported doing the same.......If every bank across the industry is paying people more out of necessity btw not the goodness of their hearts AND Revenue BEATS estimates how do you bash these results lol In addition you can account for exactly where the expenses are (wages) How on earth do you downgrade/bash these moves lol. I expect a similar trend as more Banks report earnings this week and next. Tech is killing them on the talent front and its not just grads anymore, it's leaked into experienced hires-hence the bump. That's all I'll say lol.
You gotta sell the lie. No one needs more money blah blah blah

Anyone buying these dips? What yall coppin?
I rebalanced last fall, thank God.
All i have is TSLA and AMD which I just started.
Building out AMD of these lows.

Back
Top Bottom