OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Man I left a lot of meet on the bone with my SPY put this morning. Repositioned when it touched 430 though.

I want to see 400.

Russia not doing ****. They been pump faking since the Cold War. All they do is flex.

Don’t be so sure. Putin is a special type of confident now especially since he has Europe by the balls in relation to natural gas and dysfunction in hungry, who is now asking Russia for help instead of the EU and dysfunction in Poland with the government being anti EU. It ukraine gets swallowed up even partially now then Belarus just falls along with Moldova. Poland and the western most eastern European countries and the small Baltic states are at risk then as well.

NATO and the US can’t allow that to happen. Putins goal the past decade has been been to make Russia into the old USSR by reclaiming their old republics.

MSFT reporting today? Should set the trend for the rest of the megacaps this season.

Yikes 😬

Lol the markets are funny. Beat every metric but didnt beat by enough! Sell off 5%+ despite exceeding all expectations :lol:

Last edited:
This is why it’s manipulation at its finest. How do you beat every metric and show growth but continue to go down? Last couple of years have been so illogical.

Whatever. This is a multi year hold anyway.

Im betting its locking in profits. MSFT had a RUN last year. Take profits and wait to see what shakes out with the fed tomorrow.

But im just a simple retail trader. Also multi-year hold.

Back
Top Bottom