OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I thought you were wealth management?

My boy at GS is SICK he didn’t get the 515 bonus he did last year (and he is MD track so it sounds as if this was across the board) - this is why you come to PE BAYBEE
I am but I've always felt like the IB guys aren't getting that much better comp than me. Maybe I'm wrong.

I go through these phases were ill check them everyday, every hour, every minute for weeks and then will stop checking for them for weeks or months. Sooo I haven't check my portfolio since beginning of November ish, heard some ramblings from a co-worker this morning and figured I would take a look at mine.

YOOOOOO WTF HAPPENED IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTH! I'm down over 4gs! Jesus CHRIST!!!

Pain.

We’ll be green until the next meeting or whenever that first rate hike comes in March. Then market will react with a few red days, then they’ll be like oh this isnt THAT bad. Back to green we go until the next rate hike.

We’ll be green until the next meeting or whenever that first rate hike comes in March. Then market will react with a few red days, then they’ll be like oh this isnt THAT bad. Back to green we go until the next rate hike.
Cyclical. The markets react negatively to uncertainty, hence J Pow's last remarks being vague led to a selloff before the markets think they have things priced in and start buying again.
Hoping to see AAPL to ATHs before the next selloff.

im happy my 401k is not negative anymore and im actually up $500 bucks lol... kinda disappointing since i had it there since oct 2020 but like i said i guess its better than being negative

Wanted to buy 5 calls but ultimately settled on 3. Look on the bright side though: AMD doing this good bodes well for NVDA. Will definitely go ham on NVDA calls the week they have their E.C.

Yup, exact reason I was paying attention to AMD today too. Granted, AMD always gets more love than NVDA from the market for whatever reason.

Wanted to buy 5 calls but ultimately settled on 3. Look on the bright side though: AMD doing this good bodes well for NVDA. Will definitely go ham on NVDA calls the week they have their E.C.

Maybe but NVDA has already been on the uptrend with the other semis. If it runs too much before I’d be wary of it.

Might go long with one itm call with an expiration in the summer

Back
Top Bottom