OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Morgan Stanley moves Nvidia to Top Pick over $AMD, ups price target Morgan Stanley raised the firm's price target on $NVDA to $500 from $450 and keeps an Overweight rating on the shares. - BBG

RIP my poots:lol:

Morgan Stanley moves Nvidia to Top Pick over $AMD, ups price target Morgan Stanley raised the firm's price target on $NVDA to $500 from $450 and keeps an Overweight rating on the shares. - BBG

RIP my poots:lol:
how it started....

Qb2aPi.gif

how its going...
H39g.gif

Think I’m gonna have to withdraw some money from my vanguard for the first time pretty soon. Any tips or anything I should do or is it just straightforward and withdraw?
I have my money in 2 mutual funds and I was gonna take half from each. Pretty sure it should all be long term capital gains, I haven’t added any new money in a couple years

For my Fidelity retirement account I got:
75% in FSELX - Microchip fund with good Nvidia exposure
15% in FSPGX- Large cap growth fund
10% in VDIGX- Dividend growth fund

Any others I should consider? Can only do fidelity eligible funds

For my Fidelity retirement account I got:
75% in FSELX - Microchip fund with good Nvidia exposure
15% in FSPGX- Large cap growth fund
10% in VDIGX- Dividend growth fund

Any others I should consider? Can only do fidelity eligible funds

I'd consider diversifying if this is something you're not actively managing.

Conservative AGs around the country are getting triggered at the very thought of pdino taking FM advice to diversify his port.

I'd consider diversifying if this is something you're not actively managing.
I was running the company sponsored stuff that they automatically put you in, it was getting like 5%-10/yr in conservative large cap stuff (Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc.)
I switched to this blend last year cause that wasn’t cutting it, I’m pretty confident in the microchip industry in the future. Since I took over :lol:
IMG_3678.jpeg

Conservative AGs around the country are getting triggered at the very thought of pdino taking FM advice to diversify his port.

I’d consider anything else for diversification and would probably be a %

👀

I can see China buying them outright to gain quicker entry in the US market. Possibly with Saudi funding.

Screenshot_20230712-023337_Chrome~2.jpg

Last edited:
My amzn 130 and 140C (oct expiration) gonna print if the price holds up into market open.

My 190 Aapl call on the other hand.. lol. My only saving grace is the sep expiration. Will hold and hope for a bounce back. I can't imagine the thesis of falling iPhone sales is gonna improve anytime soon though.

Back
Top Bottom